Rumor

Cancer is best removed for any chance of survival. What's the downside of Shannonera players leaving?

Advertisement
I wonder if al golden can just indefinitely suspend all randy Shannon recruited players in one fell swoop. This is like slowly peeling duct tape from your face. It's painful and takes forever. Lol. Yank it off and let's move forward.

Ray ray easily replaceable. Seantrel is a loss but our OL Is stellar without him.

Lol stellar isn't the word I would use to describe our OL. I'm so tired of hearing about this so called dominant OL we are suppose to have. Seantrel is a huge loss if true. He is the most talented lineman of a group that haven't done mexactly set the world on fire we need as much help as we can get.

Advertisement
Wow am I the only one who really doesn't care at all if this rumor is true? We're not winning many games this season guys. The sooner we get rid of the Shannon cancers the better IMO. Ray Ray to be nice has been a joke. He hasn't contributed very much at all and he makes bad decisions off the field. Having dinner with a lady associated with an agency after being suspended for four games already last season??? How stupid could you be? I still believe he's being paid by people to this day BTW. Now with Henderson it hurts a little bit because he has all the talent in the world but i'm done with the guy. All we ever hear with him is potential. Potential. Potential. Sooner or later we're gonna figure out the guy just doesn't want to work for it. Every article I read on him has a coach quoting the same BS. Seantrel played hard the whole practice for the first time today. Its been 2 **** years already. Plus Seantrel has been given chances more than once. He just can't lay off the ganja. If this rumor is true i'm not losing sleep over it. Let the young guys get meaningful snaps for the future. If it's not true good troll job but I almost sickenly hope it's true. I don't want one guy on the roster that Shannon recruited. Except Allen Hurns and Curtis Porter

Advertisement
If it it's true about RRA, so be it, kid seemed entitled and never performed to expectations.

Henderson would hurt, but that could mean Bunche moving to RT and E. Flowers starting earlier than originally planned.

I don't care much either way. RRA isn't a loss and Henderson is all hype at the moment and hasn't done anything on the field. His name has come up a couple times for a mixture of negative stuff so if he's gone its fine by me. Flowers might just be starting this year if this is true.

If it it's true about RRA, so be it, kid seemed entitled and never performed to expectations.

Henderson would hurt, but that could mean Bunche moving to RT and E. Flowers starting earlier than originally planned.

I don't know if I agree with this. I have never been a big fan of him, but unlike the others in his class, he stayed even though he probably would have been drafted as one of the highest (why I do not know, but a bunch of draft 'experts' seem to think so). I remember him and his dad saying good things about coming back. He isn't a very good safety and I could be totally wrong, but he doesnt give off the entitled vibe to me.

Advertisement
Alright I just counted. 32 guys on the team right now we're recruited by Shannon so obviously I would want a good majority of them to remain on the squad. But the day our team has mostly all Golden recruited players, is the day i'm a little happier. I want that era to be completely gone. Good thing is already more than half of our team are Golden players so the makeover is in full effect

I always had a feeling Sentreal wouldn't finish his career here. Ray Ray has done nada down here, but our secondary is already razor thin at corner so I'd rather see him stay. If they go **** em. It's not like this team is in for a great season anyway.

friends with both on FB..asked them if it was true, both said yes. TIFIW. said they were kicked off for disciplinary reasons

Advertisement
The coaches have mentioned several times in articles how Ray Ray has gotten serious, has been working hard, and taken on a leadership role...so clearly the right move is to start bashing him over a rumor that so far is baseless.

smh

Breaking News

Reports out of Miami are that head coach al golden has cleaned out his locker leaving nothing behind but an orange tie. Cryptically a message written in green was written on the tie.
The message?

Core Values Bitc##es!

More to come as the story develops.

Advertisement
Back