Rumor

ScubaCane

John 16:33
Premium
There is a rumor floating around CS that Ray Ray and Seantrel have left the team. I know it's just a rumor, but a lot of time this type of stuff ends up being true. Anybody with info on this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously though, where would they go?

I mean if you're gonna start a rumor, at least make it halfway plausible.

I'm a insider over there and nothing has been said about Henderson... IDK where you are getting ur info but u r WRONG... Ray Ray is another story though. this was an insider story and wasn't supposed to be leaked over here but since it was... Ray Ray's locker has supposedly been cleared out but has definetly NOT been confirmed... in fact there were sources that announced this morning that this was not the case... So i wouldnt worry about it until the facts are given about the situation!

GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement
I'm a insider over there and nothing has been said about Henderson... IDK where you are getting ur info but u r WRONG... Ray Ray is another story though. this was an insider story and wasn't supposed to be leaked over here but since it was... Ray Ray's locker has supposedly been cleared out but has definetly NOT been confirmed... in fact there were sources that announced this morning that this was not the case... So i wouldnt worry about it until the facts are given about the situation!

GO CANES!!!!!

I wouldn't worry if it were true

I searched the web and found only one other post, which is on an FSU blog. News like this is too big to keep quiet, and his Twitter page says nothing either. He is one of our best players right now, and would definitely hurt to loose him. Let's hope not though

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back