Rumor

21.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
moving lockers and they start with the letter A is it is in the first letter of the alphabet......every player will have a new locker therefore every player will not be leaving the team.....you people amaze me.

moving lockers and they start with the letter A is it is in the first letter of the alphabet......every player will have a new locker therefore every player will not be leaving the team.....you people amaze me.

this nijja here. this ol hatin' nijja here

Advertisement

What do you mean "You People?"

Been many rumors about Seantrel snice he arrived. I'm waiting for the rumor that he is starting to dominate people at the point of attack.

A man can dream,,right?

According to a source close to both players, this is false. Have not been able to confirm or deny with staff. TIFWIW.

Advertisement
Let me add that there is legit smoke here. Thats why I wouldn't put this to until staff confirms.

Advertisement
For the record neither have done much here.

Ray Ray only has experience over the youngins. I'd rather put Bush back there and see what he can do.

Advertisement
Back