Rumor

Advertisement
Ray ray easily replaceable. Seantrel is a loss but our OL Is stellar without him.

Advertisement
Found this tweet from earlier today

@Chortchort
"A boy came up to Seantrel today after class and asked if he was on the football team. I replied nah he is on the sunsations."

TFWIW

Advertisement
We weren't exactly ACC Killer doggs with them on the team, so we really can't moan if the rumor is true. Replacing marginal(up to this point) talent shouldn't be a problem. Ray Ray actually cost us the UVA game and I don't remember him winning any games with his play. Same with Seantrel. If they were bonafide studs with exceptional game day results(and not the dreaded potential types) I would be concerned. In all honesty there isn't a single player on the roster that would make or break us. We just don't have PROVEN game changers just yet.

Ray ray easily replaceable. Seantrel is a loss but our OL Is stellar without him.

Even though Ray Ray has been mediocre at best thus far, I wouldn't say he's easily replaced with the fairly ****** depth we have at safety.

Advertisement
I heard Duke Johnson's locker has been cleared out as well. TIFWIW.

dallas crawford ‏@dtcrawford11

We got better as a team today...

Reply Retweet Favorite
( 6 hours ago )

hmmm.............. :crownpour:

THis year is a rebuild anyway. Fine. Between coming sanctions and the beginning of the college playoff system - we've got time to reload.

Not worried. We have time to dump the dead weight and get the rookies into the mix.

Advertisement
Heard the bad news as confirmed from someone I trust just now. So I think it's true. But remember even when kids get suspended or kicked off, there are ways to come back. I hope they are just in a bit of trouble.

Key thing is to stick behind coach. No one wants to win more than the staff, but sometimes in order to create a winning environment you need to make some hard calls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back