Rumor

has Ray Ray underperformed here yes.. But this same kid had 80 tackles and 3 int and made 2nd team all acc as a soph so let's not act like he hasn't done anything. Ray Ray missed 6 games last year due to suspension so last year was basically a wash for him.. Henderson was freshman all american and was hurt most of last year. Both players will be missed if there were gone stop convincing yourself that they wouldn't...

Ray Ray armstrong has been awful, just plain awful at safety for the Miami Hurricanes

I don't think anyone can refute this. Dude has been straight garbage and the reason he didn't leave early for the draft is because he wasn't going to get drafted or would've MAYBE been a 6th 7th round pick.

Advertisement
ITU is so completely full of **** that I wouldnt recognize anything they say as any more credible than something Dannyboycane would claim

Advertisement
funny_animated_gif_98.jpg

Seriously!? We're looking at a rebuilding year next year, like it or not. We ain't winning 9-10 games like some suggest, more like 6 or 7 if we get lucky/good. I know a lot of the players who left weren't liked, and I agree more than anyone here it's good riddance... But it's a process. We'll be good in 13-14, but for now, we can't expect to be able to win 10 games with such an unexperienced team with poor quality depth and talent. Hate it or love it, the players who left this year were on the field last year, and some of them we'll replace like any other team has to and we won't feel like we've regressed all that much. But Shantard left the program in such a mess that many of the areas we have to adress have no one to pickup the slack right away (DE, WR, S, etc.)... It will be a different story 2 years down the road but it is what it is for now.

So in that sense, having realistic expectations leads me to believe that if the last few Shannon recruits aren't happy, if Seantrel and Ray Ray wanna go, buy'em a one way ticket to wherever the **** they wanna head out and play the freshmen and sophomores who work their butt off. It'll give them valuable game experience and will make them even hungrier because, let's face it, we'll lose some games and they probably won't like it. This all goes in the line of changing the culture here. Many of the lazy *** underachievers have gone out and the faster we clean out the house completely, the faster the mindset of the future stars will be focused on hard work and dedication.

Last edited:
View attachment 8836

Seriously!? We're looking at a rebuilding year next year, like it or not. We ain't winning 9-10 games like some suggest, more like 6 or 7 if we get lucky/good. I know a lot of the players who left weren't liked, and I agree more than anyone here it's good riddance... But it's a process. We'll be good in 13-14, but for now, we can't expect to be able to win 10 games with such an unexperienced team with poor quality depth and talent. Hate it or love it, the players who left this year were on the field last year, and some of them we'll replace like any other team has to and we won't feel like we've regressed all that much. But Shantard left the program in such a mess that many of the areas we have to adress have no one to pickup the slack right away (DE, WR, S, etc.)... It will be a different story 2 years down the road but it is what it is for now.

So in that sense, having realistic expectations leads me to believe that if the last few Shannon recruits aren't happy, if Seantrel and Ray Ray wanna go, buy'em a one way ticket to wherever the **** they wanna head out and play the freshmen and sophomores who work their butt off. It'll give them valuable game experience and will make them even hungrier because, let's face it, we'll lose some games and they probably won't like it. This all goes in the line of changing the culture here. Many of the lazy *** underachievers have gone out and the faster we clean out the house completely, the faster the mindset of the future stars will be focused on hard work and dedication.

THIS. ALL OF ******* THIS!

One single person in an endeavor that requires coordination, teamwork, and some degree of synchronization who isn't on the same page with everyone else drags down the others.

One, single SOB that doesn't put forth all his effort when everyone else is, creates resentment in others who are busting their ***.

One guy who thinks the rules don't really apply to him as do other team mates not only puts the team at risk, but makes teammates question his intelligence.

One guy on a team who isn't smart enough to keep team rules - certainly can't be relied upon by team members.

If one can't do the little things in normal circumstances, he sure as doo doo can't be relied on to do the hard things at crunch time when a game is really on the line.

I'm all for teaching kids, and if it's something minor - punishing them to instill the point being made - and forgive. But. Trends, whether on a Wall Street Chart, price of gold trending, or *****-ups by some players - that trending thing is likewise indicative.

They keep getting dumb - either they don't give a **** and you have to cut out the rot, or they aren't smart enough to do better - in which case you cut out the rot.

If Ray Ray screws up his NFL career - it's not like this is the one defining mistake or shortcoming - it's yet another domino falling. Ray Ray, or anyone else on the team can go look in the mirror if they want to place blame.

I look for Golden to tighten up considerably in the short term. It's good for the team, it helps the kids know the parameters, and for parents who give a ****, they want their kids being in that environment.

Advertisement
I'm laughing because this is all gonna turn out to be nothing, and you're all *****ing about players that are going to start for us this year. Idiots, all of you are idiots.

I'm laughing because this is all gonna turn out to be nothing, and you're all ****ing about players that are going to start for us this year. Idiots, all of you are idiots.

You hope nothing comes of this. Don't try to act all confident because the fact is you don't know ****... This is exactly what people were saying when Nevin Shapiro came out

Advertisement
The only reason I'm the slightest bit concerned is that Chris Freet didn't emphatically say this is all bull****. But it sounds like all Seantral is gonna get is wind sprints based on the "crime", and are they really going to kick Ray Ray off the team for tweeting at an agent?

I'm laughing because this is all gonna turn out to be nothing, and you're all ****ing about players that are going to start for us this year. Idiots, all of you are idiots.

You hope nothing comes of this. Don't try to act all confident because the fact is you don't know ****... This is exactly what people were saying when Nevin Shapiro came out

No, I literally know that nothing comes out of this.

The only reason I'm the slightest bit concerned is that Chris Freet didn't emphatically say this is all bull****. But it sounds like all Seantral is gonna get is wind sprints based on the "crime", and are they really going to kick Ray Ray off the team for tweeting at an agent?

Could be a zero tolerance policy in place.

Again though, wake me up when we play BC and we will see who takes the field. Until then, all this talk of qualifying/transferring/suspensions etc. aint worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on.

Advertisement

Could be a zero tolerance policy in place.

Again though, wake me up when we play BC and we will see who takes the field. Until then, all this talk of qualifying/transferring/suspensions etc. aint worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on.

Interdasting.

One single person in an endeavor that requires coordination, teamwork, and some degree of synchronization who isn't on the same page with everyone else drags down the others.

One, single SOB that doesn't put forth all his effort when everyone else is, creates resentment in others who are busting their ***.

One guy who thinks the rules don't really apply to him as do other team mates not only puts the team at risk, but makes teammates question his intelligence.

One guy on a team who isn't smart enough to keep team rules - certainly can't be relied upon by team members.

If one can't do the little things in normal circumstances, he sure as doo doo can't be relied on to do the hard things at crunch time when a game is really on the line.

I'm all for teaching kids, and if it's something minor - punishing them to instill the point being made - and forgive. But. Trends, whether on a Wall Street Chart, price of gold trending, or *****-ups by some players - that trending thing is likewise indicative.

They keep getting dumb - either they don't give a **** and you have to cut out the rot, or they aren't smart enough to do better - in which case you cut out the rot.

If Ray Ray screws up his NFL career - it's not like this is the one defining mistake or shortcoming - it's yet another domino falling. Ray Ray, or anyone else on the team can go look in the mirror if they want to place blame.

I look for Golden to tighten up considerably in the short term. It's good for the team, it helps the kids know the parameters, and for parents who give a ****, they want their kids being in that environment.

Great post.

Yeah. I'm sure someone just reached around and pulled this all out of their butt.

That makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
Back