Rumor on the social media streets

Advertisement
Of course the one guy I want to go pro is coming back. I love the kid but he deserves better.

Of course he is, he just dislocated his elbow, no way on earth he would get drafted with his lack of production in comparison to most other RB's that will declare.

Welp, start the clock on transfer portal, somebody's leaving (guessing Lingard or Burns).

And too bad for Chaney & Knighton, Redshirt city for at least one of'em.

Lingard leaving would be disappointing. the kid has skills and could be a real player here. plus he's always been dedicated to the program. my guess is he stays, because i'm not convinced that all of those guys stay at TB. the room could shrink internally, IMHO

Advertisement
Stop worrying

Attachments

• 6BF1D5D8-3DF7-4BF4-934D-D1F93532CB2D.jpeg
    6BF1D5D8-3DF7-4BF4-934D-D1F93532CB2D.jpeg
    426.4 KB · Views: 118
Advertisement
Just like the BizarroCanes. The one guy who should leave early stays while a guy with 3 tackles and half a QB pressure is gonna leave.
Seriously makes no sense. Still would love to have deejay back but Garvin leaving and possibly my Ford makes no sense in my opinion.

Isn't that hard a sell. Take a year, get in the S&C program, bulk up so when you have to endure the wear & tear of being a feature back, your body is better prepared. Not many RBs anywhere getting on the field that first year outside of injury situations or being on teams that blow everyone out and get the young kids in late in games. Since we're not either, I don't imagine these kids to get a lot of burn next year and if they think otherwise, good for them, but yikes.
And you can redshirt and play in 4 games you can use them in 4 different games if needed i think it’ll be good if Dallas stays either way. Proven leader motivated to not go out 6-6 like shaq and Pick did

Advertisement
People may disagree but I would shirt Chaney over Knighton. Knighton can play any skill position on O and will be a threat on Special teams. It's a no brainer IMO
Chaney is an elite talent with NFL upside, he's the #5 ranked RB in the nation & the #35 ranked player nationally overall. He's literally the highest ranked player in our class, Reshirting him would be about the most retarded thing anyone could do.

Chaney wouldn't Reshirt at ANY other program, not Clemson, LSU, Oh St, Bama, or UGA, seriously not ONE school in the country would Redshirt him unless he was injured.

Advertisement
Of course he is, he just dislocated his elbow, no way on earth he would get drafted with his lack of production in comparison to most other RB's that will declare.

Welp, start the clock on transfer portal, somebody's leaving (guessing Lingard or Burns).

And too bad for Chaney & Knighton, Redshirt city for at least one of'em.
It won't be Burns.

Love DJ but wanna make sure these young backs get enough burn to stick around too... gotta find a good balance, but most importantly the best players gotta play... you’ll have Knighton at 4 or 5 on the depth chart to start... man we’re deep at RB lol
Can never have enough, Christ we are playing Cam and Burns right now. We will need 5 back after a long season. We have to just keep stacking players on top of each other. But, as you all know, we need OLinemen badly. Let's start stacking those ****'s, pronto!

Advertisement
Back