Rumor on the social media streets

Advertisement
Questionable choice for this young man. I believe he is draft-able due to his versatility as a special team player, great at pass protection, good hands, great in the screen game. I could see the Chiefs taking him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that Deejay is coming back ...
People say anything on twitter, don’t mean it needs to be repeated as if it’s a fact because people take that and run with it. And where you got that fake info from is people who tend to troll a lot on twitter so I’m not buying that whatsoever. People didn’t learn yesterday about posting just anything they see on Twitter in regards to the John Ford nonsense that turned out to be false? Anyone can say anything on social media

Last edited:
Deejay coming back is good for him and obviously for UM, IMO. Can't imagine Chaney/Knighton are being told they'd have any impact next season other than ST, so selling them on a redshirt shouldn't be hard. Would expect Burns to transfer out as he seems to be the odd man out. Just my read on the situation. We'll see.

Advertisement
I’m sorry, good season deejay but I’m ready for what’s next after. Drop that nfl departure note,. I’m more than ready for what’s after in Lingard, Harris, knighton, Chaney, Burns etc..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back