Rumor on the social media streets

Advertisement
Can the other RBs play QB in a pinch? No.

Do the other RBs have his heart? **** naw.

We'll need all we can get next season.

I’m sorry, good season deejay but I’m ready for what’s next after. Drop that nfl departure note,. I’m more than ready for what’s after in Lingard, Harris, knighton, Chaney, Burns etc..

Admit it bro, you’ve never liked Deejay and want him gone. You’ve been tooting this horn for like 2 years now.

I hope this thread is deleted though so recruits don’t have yet another opportunity to see how our fanbase treats players. Even our best ones.

Admit it bro, you’ve never liked Deejay and want him gone. You’ve been tooting this horn for like 2 years now.

I hope this thread is deleted though so recruits don’t have yet another opportunity to see how our fanbase treats players. Even our best ones.
Deejay good but not good enough to make us risk losing another more talented back to a transfer or through recruiting. With his versatility he will get drafted round 4 or 5 and that’s good for him

Advertisement
Deejay coming back is good for him and obviously for UM, IMO. Can't imagine Chaney/Knighton are being told they'd have any impact next season other than ST, so selling them on a redshirt shouldn't be hard. Would expect Burns to transfer out as he seems to be the odd man out. Just my read on the situation. We'll see.
LOL at selling 5 star talented RBs on redshirting in 2020. This ain’t 1987, dear friend.

On the fence with this one....

hes got alot of tape of productivity.... RB, WR, STs(returner), and QB wildcat

unless he feels he wont be ready from his injury and it would effect his combine I feel its time to go make as much money as he can

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since Chip Long is looking at new OC gigs, we should go after him since he should understand how to use multiple backs having worked with Norvell.

I still like Canada, I think he could use DJ as a multi threat option to run, pass and catch on some jet sweep handoff action, while having Cam or Lo as the HB. And not just under center.

probably a rumor started by a nole to scare Knighton into not coming here cause of the depth and re-commit to fspoo
It’s coming from the same people who said bubba bolden was going back to usc in the summer this year before he Enrolled to Miami(as a joke) . These people say anything to try and trick the fanbase(and think they are funny doing so) which is a reason why people shouldn’t quick to post whatever they got to say

Advertisement
Leave it to our fans to twist this potential good news into everyone transferring and redshirting smh. Only on CIS.
It's the reality though, if Deejay comes back it's a gurantee someone will transfer.

And with how we use our backs it's also a guarantee at least one of the 2 incoming Frosh will redshirt.

That's not negative, that's just the reality of the situation, everything doesn't have to be spun as flowers & rainbows if that's not what it is. Knowing what you know about this team do you really think we're about to have a backfield with 6 4-star backs & all of them will just sit pat & be okay with standing on the sideline all year?

Advertisement
Back