Rumor on the social media streets

Advertisement
He's been a RB for like 25 months total during his life. It's important that he continues to master the position.

I’m sorry, good season deejay but I’m ready for what’s next after. Drop that nfl departure note,. I’m more than ready for what’s after in Lingard, Harris, knighton, Chaney, Burns etc..
I wasn't feeling DJ before the season but let's keep it 100 brock he had a solid season.
Dude is a baller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone in here skirting around the fact that they'd rather have knighton for three years than deejay for one more. I agree. Like deejay, wish him the best but I'm ready for our next gen rbs.
Bring me the next fine 21 year old IG model, once they turn 24 they are used up

DJ doesn't have anything else to prove, was part of the only memorable season in the last 15 years

He should take care of his family and get paid, I think he would go in the late rounds

I rank him below Duke and Lamar Miller in recent years

Unpopular opinion : Let’s pass the torch. These guys are ok w being subpar as long as they get retweets. He won’t be mentioned w the greats. Hasn’t come close to sniffing 1000 yards. Feast or famine back.

Of course he’s coming back. LOL why would he leave to be a 6th round pick when he can act like it was some hard decision to make. He’ll say he’s coming back to Miami to finish what he started. Blah blah blah ......and you can bet your a$$ they’ll be a dramatic video attached to his post so all of his followers go crazy & praise him for what a “true Cane” he is. Most predictable sh*t ever. LOL

Advertisement
I’m sorry, good season deejay but I’m ready for what’s next after. Drop that nfl departure note,. I’m more than ready for what’s after in Lingard, Harris, knighton, Chaney, Burns etc..

U been a DJ hater for a minute now. Stfu. Best player on the team

Advertisement
I knew he'd come back. Too proud for his last play as a Cane to be that nasty injury.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on defense though to see some more carries for the young bucks

Hearing that there was much discussion last Friday Night at the Rusty Pelican about 1 or more of the RBs playing ...... striker.

(still cool to say “striker” hopefully).

Some posters are going to be mad about it

The Lingard stans? **** em.

I'm confused about why he would return but if he did it would be fantastic for Miami. Knighton and Chaney are athletic and talented but Chaney has to adjust to a new scheme and both have to improve their vision/decisionmaking behind the LOS.

Advertisement
Back