Rumor: Multiple UF starters suspended game 0.

I’ve never heard of any of these players. Probably makes little impact on the game. Hopefully we don’t have any of our own guys suspended.

Come on, you've heard of Turdbarrel Slaton. The 4-star OL who mistakenly thought his talent-evaluation and star-ratings were equally strong on DL.

Here's the thing, and I know it goes against the whole "I want the Gaytors at full-strength" BS.

I want the Gaytors to have multiple suspensions. ****, I'd be happy with them having 24 suspensions, every starter, plus the kicker and punter. Why? Because it would directly impact their childish "oh, that guy isn't going to impact the Miami game" nonsense. These Gaytor idiots act like depth doesn't matter, that only starters "impact" the game. They blow off every player-loss and STILL predict that they will beat us by double-digits and that their walk-ons will be playing in the second half.

One of the names we call them is U-IF, because they qualify every bad loss to Miami with "if...if...if". I have no problems with them making excuses that they were missing 26 starters. I don't care. When they lose, they will invent excuses about their second-stringers missing the game. I don't care, it's in their very Gaytor nature to make excuses. I'd prefer for them to keep dreaming about "woulda coulda shoulda".

They want to shoot off their mouths about how Miami isn't "relevant"? Fine. I hope they have more suspensions.

I will take pleasure in any victory over UF, any victory that follows the rules. It doesn't make me feel more "manly" to beat them when one of their players accused of sexual assault starts on August 24th.

F the Gaytors. Suspend them all.

Advertisement
Slaton is probably their DT3. They still have Campbell, Shuler, Conliffe and Dunlap. Stewart made their biggest play of 2018 with a late int for a td vs LSU. They still have Taylor, Stiner, Davis. Huggins is battling for their starting nickel/star position along with Trey Dean.

Don't take the cheese and assume that UF has had such a poor offseason that they won't field a good team on 8/24.

Advertisement
Facts bro! Do people think for one second if it was the other way around that UF fans would want us "at our best", or would they just mock us & talk sh*t like they always do...

I'm getting real sick of these ***** *** Canes "fans" who are constantly searching for something to let UF off the hook or trying to always be respectable & friendly towards them.

F*CK UF! They are our enemies & every single time something goes wrong with them it's great for us. Idgaf if their entire team gets hit with a malaria outbreak a week before game day, that's their ****** problem not ours.

Too many of our fans have sympathy & feel sorry for those **** gaytes & it's straight up weak smh.

When we beat them & run the score up on those overrated dckheads there will be people on here saying "Manny was classless for doing that, come on show some sportsmanship maaaaaan!" smh lol.

giphy-1.gif

Slaton is probably their DT3. They still have Campbell, Shuler, Conliffe and Dunlap. Stewart made their biggest play of 2018 with a late int for a td vs LSU. They still have Taylor, Stiner, Davis. Huggins is battling for their starting nickel/star position along with Trey Dean.

Don't take the cheese and assume that UF has had such a poor offseason that they won't field a good team on 8/24.

I understand why Gaytors use Gaytorz Logicz, but why do Miami fans have to do this?

A "good team" on 8/24? They are only going to play 22 guys? Give me a break. Injuries happen. Players need to take breaks. You can sit here and minimize the contributions of Turdbarrel and Stewart and Huggins, but those guys matter. Those guys would play in the UM game. And every play that they CAN'T play means that either an overworked starter has to stay on the field or a less-talented third-stringer has to come into the game.

Stop it with the Gaytorz Logicz.

I thought that too but it’s only so many excuses you can use to negate getting whooped on national television. I wanna whoop them boys bad!!!

Agreed. The only way to shut down the excuse machine is to thoroughly give them a beatdown

Advertisement
I understand why Gaytors use Gaytorz Logicz, but why do Miami fans have to do this?

A "good team" on 8/24? They are only going to play 22 guys? Give me a break. Injuries happen. Players need to take breaks. You can sit here and minimize the contributions of Turdbarrel and Stewart and Huggins, but those guys matter. Those guys would play in the UM game. And every play that they CAN'T play means that either an overworked starter has to stay on the field or a less-talented third-stringer has to come into the game.

Stop it with the Gaytorz Logicz.

What?

Advertisement
The fact that you lack the self-awareness of your minimization of the Gaytor suspensions is just sad.

Just put on the orange-and-blue and be done with it.

I never said those suspensions won't matter. You sound like a homer Miami fan before we played LSU in 2018.

I never said those suspensions won't matter. You sound like a homer Miami fan before we played LSU in 2018.

i remember screaming bench Rosier the entire second quarter on and had a few canes fans behind me try to start a fight bc they thought rosier was a stud.

Advertisement
Huggins was moved to the Star position in the spring and was expected to be the starter at that position. The have him listed as one of the top 25 most important players.

Preseason 25 Most Important Gators of 2019: No. 25
No. Trey dean #21 on that list is the starter at their Star position. But they were very high on Huggins after his spring. He was going to be on the field against us.

Also Stewart appears on that list at #19. 2 of their best 25 out for the game should hurt them.

I want their A game, nothing more.
Do you think the Raptors give a flying f'uck that Kevin Durant and Clay Thompson were both hurt during the finals? While he was getting a celebratory champagne bath in the locker room, I wonder how many times Kawhi Leonard thought to himself, "man, I wish Durant was healthy because there is going to be naysayers and an asterisk beside my name!"

F'uck that! Beat the s'hit out of them when they are up, and when they are down. Beat them at their baby christenings, the weddings, their 100th birthday party, birth of their first child, chemotherapy appointments, when they lose their virginity, at their funerals, etc... Any and all times, just beat the s'hit out of the f'ucking gaytors!

Advertisement
Back