Rumor: Multiple UF starters suspended game 0.

Advertisement
Manny! That’s Gaytor blood in the ******* water. Get our boys ready to play out of their minds!

Lol at wanting them at full strength. Why? This idea that they will make excuses if they are not at full strength, is f'ucking hilarious. It's the **** gaytors; they are going to make up excuses regardless! I don't care if everyone of those ma****ers get suspended, and Mullen have to field a team full of former gaytor football players that now call the Department of Corrections home. We can do this s'hit "The Longest Yard" style. I just want to beat the s'hit out of those inbreeding b'itches.

Advertisement
Lol at wanting them at full strength. Why? This idea that they will make excuses if they are not at full strength, is f'ucking hilarious. It's the **** gaytors; they are going to make up excuses regardless! I don't care if everyone of those ma****ers get suspended, and Mullen have to field a team full of former gaytor football players that now call the Department of Corrections home. We can do this s'hit "The Longest Yard" style. I just want to beat the s'hit out of those inbreeding b'itches.
Facts bro! Do people think for one second if it was the other way around that UF fans would want us "at our best", or would they just mock us & talk sh*t like they always do...

I'm getting real sick of these ***** *** Canes "fans" who are constantly searching for something to let UF off the hook or trying to always be respectable & friendly towards them.

F*CK UF! They are our enemies & every single time something goes wrong with them it's great for us. Idgaf if their entire team gets hit with a malaria outbreak a week before game day, that's their ****** problem not ours.

Too many of our fans have sympathy & feel sorry for those **** gaytes & it's straight up weak smh.

When we beat them & run the score up on those overrated dckheads there will be people on here saying "Manny was classless for doing that, come on show some sportsmanship maaaaaan!" smh lol.

Facts bro! Do people think for one second if it was the other way around that UF fans would want us "at our best", or would they just mock us & talk sh*t like they always do...

I'm getting real sick of these ***** *** Canes "fans" who are constantly searching for something to let UF off the hook or trying to always be respectable & friendly towards them.

F*CK UF! They are our enemies & every single time something goes wrong with them it's great for us. Idgaf if their entire team gets hit with a malaria outbreak a week before game day, that's their ****** problem not ours.

Too many of our fans have sympathy & feel sorry for those **** gaytes & it's straight up weak smh.

When we beat them & run the score up on those overrated dckheads there will be people on here saying "Manny was classless for doing that, come on show some sportsmanship maaaaaan!" smh lol.
This post should be made as a sticky.....we are the Fvckin Canes!
I don't know what it is but this newfound wussification by some needs to be addressed. Too many soft *** Teddy Ruxpin mofos. GTFOH

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could care less about their suspensions. We are beating Franks and that green, trash o-line like a drum all game long.

It will be so bad for Franks, Kerwin Bell will be calling with the name of the PTSD cousenlor he needed after his game here.

F them and their built in excuses.

Advertisement
Back