Rumor: Multiple UF starters suspended game 0.

ajone228

Recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly don’t want one muthu****a suspended. I wanna go gator hunting when they full strength. I like to know I beat a ***** straight up no excuses !
I'm kind of with u on that. Definitely want them at their best but if they don't want to be at their best then we're still going to kick their teeth in. No holding back.

Advertisement
Honestly don’t want one muthu****a suspended. I wanna go gator hunting when they full strength. I like to know I beat a ***** straight up no excuses !
I really don't GAF. Seems like every year the last 15 or so we've been dealing with numerous injuries/suspensions, particularly for openers. And no one remembers those, even most Cases fans. So if they have some key suspensions to deal with, f-ck 'em.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Who the **** cares? We got a first time head coach. We have excuses to. The only thing that matter is adding one more to the win column so we can shove it in their face that they still have one win against us in 30+ years

Advertisement
Back