Rumor: Multiple UF starters suspended game 0.

Advertisement
they arent that great that we cant beat them at full strength.
im so tired of us being scared. lets curbstomp them at full strength.

Nobody is scared. Their players getting suspended is the fault of their players. We’re supposed to feel sorry?

Whatever they put on the field is their full strength because that’s the best they could do.

Run up the score.

It a bunch of gaytors get suspended for our game.Diaz and this team better not come out lay an egg like we did against LSU.we would never live that down we'd be the laughing stock of cfb.

I’ve never heard of any of these players. Probably makes little impact on the game. Hopefully we don’t have any of our own guys suspended.

Advertisement
I’ve never heard of any of these players. Probably makes little impact on the game. Hopefully we don’t have any of our own guys suspended.

slaton ws the dude from heritage? or was that someone else? either way, they dont seem to be of any importance

slaton ws the dude from heritage? or was that someone else? either way, they dont seem to be of any importance

One is a starter and the rest on the two deep. I believe they’re all DB’s. UF already lost Steele and Edwards so they’re getting thin back there. Now when their starters have to chase JT4 all day they’ll be on oxygen

Advertisement
Whether they’re starters are not doesn’t mean there’s no impact. How many players left uf this past year and transferred, got dismissed etc. how many of the incoming class didn’t or won’t be enrolled this fall?

Their depth is drastically affected. It will be late August. Hot and humid. If you don’t think having quality backups available to spell your starters you’re mistaken.

And stop with this full strength crap. Do you think they cared if they curb stomped us when we were on probation in the late 90’s? Did fsu care as they ran it up on us? No, they stomped us and wanted to bury us for good. They won the recruiting battles.

It’s not our fault if they’re not at full strength b/c they recruited questionable kids who didn’t qualify or who got suspended. This is our time to bury them. I don’t care if franks goes down for the season. It’s the gators. I hope all 22 starters go down with acl tears.

Facts bro! Do people think for one second if it was the other way around that UF fans would want us "at our best", or would they just mock us & talk sh*t like they always do...

I'm getting real sick of these ***** *** Canes "fans" who are constantly searching for something to let UF off the hook or trying to always be respectable & friendly towards them.

F*CK UF! They are our enemies & every single time something goes wrong with them it's great for us. Idgaf if their entire team gets hit with a malaria outbreak a week before game day, that's their ****** problem not ours.

Too many of our fans have sympathy & feel sorry for those **** gaytes & it's straight up weak smh.

When we beat them & run the score up on those overrated dckheads there will be people on here saying "Manny was classless for doing that, come on show some sportsmanship maaaaaan!" smh lol.
I want their A game, nothing more.

Advertisement
Nobody is scared. Their players getting suspended is the fault of their players. We’re supposed to feel sorry?

Whatever they put on the field is their full strength because that’s the best they could do.

Run up the score.
Exactly. If it were injuries, then fine, make that argument. But suspensions, especially multiple, frequent, suspensions are 100% about the culture and make-up of the team...therefore, it is part of the team. So like you said, this IS their "full strength" because it's how they operate.

Advertisement
Exactly. If it were injuries, then fine, make that argument. But suspensions, especially multiple, frequent, suspensions are 100% about the culture and make-up of the team...therefore, it is part of the team. So like you said, this IS their "full strength" because it's how they operate.

Well said

One is a starter and the rest on the two deep. I believe they’re all DB’s. UF already lost Steele and Edwards so they’re getting thin back there. Now when their starters have to chase JT4 all day they’ll be on oxygen

slaton isnt a DB unless its another Slaton lol

Stewart is the starter at strong safety and Huggins his backup I believe.

Turdbarrel is their 3 or 4 DT.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them all play week 0 and then get suspended when UF plays Northeast Florida College of Partially Blind Midgets

Same here, but they will be suspended. Florida has taken a beating this off season in the media for all their arrests and the Jones / Steele drama and don't forget Mullen's sorta kinda zero tolerance policy lol...

Advertisement
Back