Rumor: Milton possibly out for season

Advertisement
Never root for or cheer injury. Sucks for that guy.

I mean... I wouldn't say NEVER.

Ncaa Football Deal With It GIF by ESPN College Football

Advertisement
I have to believe the leg injury led to overcompensation which in turn led to the foot issue. Honestly, I’m kind of glad for the kid because I just didn’t see things going well for him this year. I’d hate to see a kid who rehabbed so hard from an injury that almost took his leg go out and just get destroyed trying to play behind that FSU line.

That said, fvck the noles, fvck their coaches, fvck their fans. I hope they go 0-12.
That's exactly what happened...

FSU being horrible does Miami more bad than good. If FSU was a good team right now we would be much better off during this whole SEC consolidation.

And my best memories as a Miami fan are playing good FSU teams. Give me a Miami-FSU top 10 matchup any day over a 52-10 blowout.
The college football fan in me agrees with you. But the Cane fan in me says absolutely no. We beat their *** as bad as possible as often as possible for as long as possible.

Advertisement
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.

Yeah - I'm not a licensed medical practitioner - but I think that leg bone is what's connected to that foot bone.

On the other hand, maybe had to break his foot off in some smart-aleck's ***.

Advertisement
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.
Just think if Deriq didn’t come back for another year, we were highly considering bringing Milton in!

Advertisement
After seeing his new teammates on the OL upclose he made a business decision lol
In all seriousness he was going to get really hurt behind that line.

Last edited:
Not that I care but how has he gone 2 years and not been able to find his guy at QB yet? I mean, he has to work pretty hard to ***** recruiting up this bad with the QB depth chart currently on campus.

I have to believe the leg injury led to overcompensation which in turn led to the foot issue. Honestly, I’m kind of glad for the kid because I just didn’t see things going well for him this year. I’d hate to see a kid who rehabbed so hard from an injury that almost took his leg go out and just get destroyed trying to play behind that FSU line.

That said, fvck the noles, fvck their coaches, fvck their fans. I hope they go 0-12.
I think it has to do with the nerve damage he sustained in the leg. I read that he has issues with stiffness and less feeling in the foot on that side.

Advertisement
Back