Rumor: Milton possibly out for season

scrantoncane

Sophomore
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.

Advertisement
Two less than King has.
Shocked Oh My GIF

Advertisement
Honestly, when brody’s name came up as returning to action, I was shocked. He suffered a horrific leg injury. I thought his playing career was done. This news doesn’t surprise me; but by all accounts, rivalry set aside, the dude is a good kid & its f’d up he’ll probably never lace em up again.

Advertisement
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.

1C1D79F1-F65C-4E14-AEEE-CCD54EDDCC66.gif

Advertisement
This was discussed in the Noles Tears thread. And as I said in there, if this is true, it's a blessing for them. Their only hope this year behind that sieve offensive line is Jordan Travis running around making plays. Milton would have zero chance behind that line limping around. It was the main reason I was so puzzled when he went there in the first place. Obviously if he's not even healthy enough to play at all, that's the main story. But even if he were, his only path to success is finding a pro-style passing attack where he can sit behind a competent OL in pass pro and use his arm.

****** news for the kid, if true. He seems like a nice kid. But IMO this is good news for FSU. They had no shot to be any good with Milton back there. They'll still suck with Travis because he can't throw for ****, but he gives them a better chance.

Advertisement
Honestly, when brody’s name came up as returning to action, I was shocked. He suffered a horrific leg injury. I thought his playing career was done. This news doesn’t surprise me; but by all accounts, rivalry set aside, the dude is a good kid & its f’d up he’ll probably never lace em up again.
IF DAT ***** WAS PLAYING FOR ANYONE NOT NAME FSPOO GA.YTOR OR TAINT I'D COSIGN YOU ON THAT HOMIE GIT WAS THE TRUTH AT UCF.............. BUT SINCE HE ON FSU CUE THE

IF HE DIES HE DIES GIF FROM ROCKY LOL

F.UC.K YA BYTCH LOL I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT SADNESS AND GRIEF IN EVERYTHING YOU DO LOL 😆

Advertisement
Back