Rumor: Milton possibly out for season

Advertisement
Here’s my prediction for their season. 2-10. they might win a few that I predicted them to lose, so max would be 4-8.

Attachments

• 55053789-7410-47BA-9A24-CB0012D726AF.jpeg
    55053789-7410-47BA-9A24-CB0012D726AF.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 131
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.

Where are all the Miami fans who were just RAVING about his mediocre can't-be-hit Spring Game performance?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.
Word is there’s concern in TrailerHasse

But they also see Travis as the next Russell Wilson I’m Talley..so who really know wtf is going on

Advertisement
Per FSU 247 board.

Couldn't happen to a nicer set of kids. Feel bad for Milton but this was understood that he was damaged goods physically.

Advertisement
Back