Rumor: Milton possibly out for season

Advertisement
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.

Im being serious here(well sorta) - but if true, he lucked out

Advertisement
Isn't the Purdy kid better than Travis? Travis sucks
852A56E6-AD00-474D-8274-B9BCFA3B3B2E.jpeg
970537CF-4996-4D7F-825B-268E8828FECE.jpeg

Tough news for the kid. When I walked away after college it was on my terms, I was done with the grind. He had to walk away with some unfinished business if this is in fact true. Feel for the kid.
He won a "national title", got mad recognition. Smashed lots-a-thots @ two schools. Probably has a coaching opportunity... Definitely stings but he will be just fine.

Advertisement
He won a "national title", got mad recognition. Smashed lots-a-thots @ two schools. Probably has a coaching opportunity... Definitely stings but he will be just fine.
Oh yeah, 100% agree. I had no right hooking up with some of the gals I hooked up with in college. And he had two schools to play in and will definitely have opportunities. He has work ethic and balls to come back. Not going out on his terms probably blows. Then again, maybe he is cool with it.

Maybe he is cool with it.
Nah he ain't but no competitor is. Very rarely do you Peyton Manning it & go out on top/your terms. Always seemed like a sharp guy. Hopefully he can count his blessings & find closure. (coaching seems to be a rewarding path for many)

What the **** happened to FSU? It amazes me how hard that program has fallen.

Miami went from dynasty to mediocre, and we’ve been clawing our way back. FSU went from crab legs winning a natty to absolute, complete trash in a much shorter time.

I mean has any program ever fallen faster and harder than FSU? I think they might win 3 games this year and they won about as many last year.

What the **** causes a program to crash and burn that hard? Miami went from all-time great to above average. FSU went from great to absolute horrid trash in just a couple of years.

How is that even POSSIBLE? Look at their team, it looks like they recruit midgets. You’re telling me they can’t find some 3-stars at least in Florida and Georgia, as deep as the talent pool is, and at least field something resembling a D1 team??

Blows my **** mind, really. Oh well. Their loss our gain I guess.

Pound them into oblivion (if they’re already not considered to be there). Then rough them up again. At least Golden put it together to have a few games decided by less than a TD. I want to cherry pick off of their recruiting class and have them celebrate 2 4*s and 23 3*s. They deserve it for the the smack that they laid down for those 6 years.

Advertisement

Miami went from dynasty to mediocre, and we’ve been clawing our way back. FSU went from crab legs winning a natty to absolute, complete trash in a much shorter time.

I mean has any program ever fallen faster and harder than FSU? I think they might win 3 games this year and they won about as many last year.

What the **** causes a program to crash and burn that hard? Miami went from all-time great to above average. FSU went from great to absolute horrid trash in just a couple of years.

How is that even POSSIBLE? Look at their team, it looks like they recruit midgets. You’re telling me they can’t find some 3-stars at least in Florida and Georgia, as deep as the talent pool is, and at least field something resembling a D1 team??

Without probation to help them

Snake Oil Salesman Willie T! That was our most favorite hire. And it has been paying dividends since. How is Cornrow Norville supposed to stabilize an already sunken ship. Can’t wait to see the recruiting class dissolve before our very eyes. I remember this experience all too well.

Advertisement
Nah he ain't but no competitor is. Very rarely do you Peyton Manning it & go out on top/your terms. Always seemed like a sharp guy. Hopefully he can count his blessings & find closure. (coaching seems to be a rewarding path for many)
I agree. He was good. Injuries blow. Brian Yandle had one of those compartment fractures, kid was the goods and apparently was never really the same. Some say he was on Keith’s level. I never really talked to BY about it but those are the guys you feel for. Two kids around my age were on the PP for Calgary and the Leafs early in their careers. Neck injuries, done. F’d up.

Advertisement
Back