- 10/2 Syracuse = hard fought W
- 10/9 @UNC = skull fvck L
- 10/23 UMASS = hard fought W
- 10/30 @Clemson = biblical skull fvck L
- 11/6 NCST = skull fvck L
- 11/13 UM = skull fvck L
- 11/20 @BC = beat down L
- 11/27 @UF = skull fvck L

I originally had them going 5-7 but I'm going with 3-9. Travis is athletic but a running QB who can't pass won't last past the UNC game. And then after Dabo goes in dry, that team implodes.

But that's giving them JSU, Syracuse and UMass. I they somehow &hit the bed with either of those three, Norvell is going to need police protection in Tally.

Advertisement
They have 2 other QBs, Chuba Purdy and Tate Rodemaker. By all accounts, they both have been worse than anyone's wildest expectations so far in camp. Like, shockingly bad.

Again, maybe they could sneak this guy in, and nobody would notice because of the name. Plus, they could field an all-midget backfield, with that hobbit running back of theirs...

1629314220426.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per FSU 247 board.

Apparrently the mods aren’t allowed to speak on injuries or Norvell threatened to cut their access. But a poster said that his foot just isn’t healing right from the leg injury, and they are basically considering making him a player/coach (I am summarizing).

He was in a walking boot yesterday. One of the threads on 247 was locked, so there is def some smoke (F them, although I do feel awful for Milton).

They have no depth at QB and Travis is injury prone. Could be a long season for the Noles, if true.
I know no one agrees with me, but I think Travis is a worse matchup for us.

We need to put them in the Bermuda Triangle like they did us during the Jimbo era and it starts with another stomping this year. Need to make it not cool to go to FSU like Jimbo made it for kids looking at UM during the Golden era... We blow them into the abyss again like we did last year and it will be very hard for them to hang on to some of those recruits especially the kids down here.

they will crater once they get blown out by norte dame. they will quit during the first game. DURING THE FIRST GAME.
if you wanna double your net worth, ND is -7.5....even though I expect them to take a significant step back this season...-7.5?!? ND can just run the ball 40 times and annihilate those fools.

I know no one agrees with me, but I think Travis is a worse matchup for us.
Mannys defense is tailor made to stop a kid like Travis who after his first option is not available takes off runs like his is Michael Vick 2.0... With the complex blitzes Manny runs..Travis will be a non-factor because he doesnt have it between the ears... What kills Mannys D is a QB that sits in the pocket and goes through the progressions and picks those blitzs apart finding the holes in the D. That aint Travis. Not by a mile.

Advertisement
Back