Rumor: Mark Richt Interviewed for FSU Job

Advertisement
FSU can interview anybody.

And anybody can say 'no'.

Richt is making good money as an ACC analyst, just recovering from a heart attack, and showed the strain his last year here.

And now we're expected to believe hes gonna be the new HC/OC of FSU.

He's done, and deserves his rest.

Advertisement
Rick Barry is a more likely former Cane to get that job than Mark Rick.

Dude almost dropped dead last month and spends his time tweeting about the health and diet changes he's making in an attempt to stay alive. He ain't taking THAT job. And God certainly didn't speak to him as he was walking toward the light and said "Go back and save FSU football my son."

Advertisement
Rick Barry is a more likely former Cane to get that job than Mark Rick.

Dude almost dropped dead last month and spends his time tweeting about the health and diet changes he's making in an attempt to stay alive. He ain't taking THAT job. And God certainly didn't speak to him as he was walking toward the light and said "Go back and save FSU football my son."
Who is Mark Rick? Never heard of him

Advertisement
He says he will only take the job if he can call
Plays and bring his son as qb coach. Oh don’t forget big Gus as strength coach

A friend of mine is an influential and big-money booster at FSU. Said that FSU had a handful of face to face interviews with prospective coaches last week or so. One of them was our very own Mark Richt.

Wow.
Mark aint taking that corch job...and if he did, it would be a blast watching Manny neuter Mork's old testament offense...

He could be the replacement AD.

...And I'll say this; he could be dangerous in that role.
The only reason I doubt he takes any position is that he promised his wife a house and time on the beach. She has the house but not the time. An AD position is full time every day.

Advertisement
talking to FSU folks they think their HC job is a monster and will be surprised if its not a huge HR type of hire ?
will be interesting yo see who gets the job.
Richt is perfect were he is at ACC network analyst ..... do not ever forget how much he let us off the hook
on his buy out clause and donation to indoor facility

Advertisement
Back