Rumor: Mark Richt Interviewed for FSU Job

giphy.gif

Advertisement
So basically, David Coburn had The Huddle on in his office when the janitor walked by.

Advertisement
I heard fsu interviewed a bunch of cis posters here.they heard that the posters here are the best coaches money can buy.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
That would be awesome, that dude knows nothing about football. Dude called JW a choke artist in a game day thread. LOL
JW (**** *****) is your mom’s initials. She was choking on my dyck when I posted that, fckboy. If you’re going to catalog my posts like my little fckboy stalker at least tell the whole truth.

If he ends up taking the gig, good luck to him. Rather he get it than a young, innovative guy like a Mike Norvell.

Maybe if we dress him up differently and cut the pay some they will rehire Willie. Could parlay that into a vanilla ice spring game game performance if they play their cards right

Advertisement
I called Mark Richt up and told him to remind FSU of his 4 verts and a dive offensive philosophy!

I hope he checks his voicemail.

A friend of mine is an influential and big-money booster at FSU. Said that FSU had a handful of face to face interviews with prospective coaches last week or so. One of them was our very own Mark Richt.

Wow.

That would be Great news and beautiful if coach richt got the job, he deserves it, would bring instant credibility to that program, itll be a good way to make flake james shake in his boots again, but more importantly, that would amp this rivalry:

Im rooting for that, i think i mentioned this awhile back that i wouldnt be surprised if coach richt got the job!

Advertisement
A friend of mine is an influential and big-money booster at FSU. Said that FSU had a handful of face to face interviews with prospective coaches last week or so. One of them was our very own Mark Richt.

Wow.

I only run with information from cousins. I've been very clear on that.

CMR would be news to me but I don't believe he interviewed for the job. He may have consulted with him. I did hear their top choice is Jack Del Rio at the moment. Coach O is opening up all kinds of doors for guys that would never be considered before this season.

FSU is running so much out of options that they called me and asked me to interview for their football head coaching job. Even though I have no coaching experience, and am not an FSU alum.
You too? The found a picture of a couple nole cheerleaders getting on my plane after Cane game back in the 80's and said that was good enough for them if I promised to not wear Cane gear on the sideline. Had to turn them down.

Advertisement
Back