Rozay on Gameday?

Ross likes UM. I know some of yall country music and screamo cats don't like hip hop. But Ross be representing for Mia heavy and does so much behind the scenes that y'all will never know. My wife ( a recording artist) did a track with him a few years back. He invited us out to his tables at clubs in Miami and Atlanta but when y'all don't know people y'all make **** up.

Homeboy truly only reps and talks about Dade County

:monkey-serious:
View attachment 53678

Nah! I change my mind.

Advertisement
Ross likes UM. I know some of yall country music and screamo cats don't like hip hop. But Ross be representing for Mia heavy and does so much behind the scenes that y'all will never know. My wife ( a recording artist) did a track with him a few years back. He invited us out to his tables at clubs in Miami and Atlanta but when y'all don't know people y'all make **** up.

View attachment 53678

Macho,

You my dude. But this photo is him just repping the state. He been rocking Miami gear too. Wore a Miami starter jacket to a nightclub once. Orange and green.

I'm only met and been around him like 7 times but each time I've spoken with bruh he talking about Dade County and success!

I know, I know. LOL

Ross is one of my favorites, but he doesn't rep The U at all. Horrible choice if true.

Advertisement

View attachment 53678

Only other Cane fan I've seen to be able to pull off the Gata hat is Erick Marrero :q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
I remember when Rick Ross faked a shootout/car chase on Las Olas to get some hype. He's more suspect than legit. Always has been.

If its not the Rock or A Rod ESPN has failed.

It's not going to be the Rock, he's in the middle of filming his Die Hard ripoff in Vancouver. Doubt he flies all the way to Miami for a 5 minute spot on Gameday.

Gameday usually pays for the flights for the picker. They have a sponsor. I hear what your saying but I would venture a guess the Rock is a producer on said movie ripoff so he can tell everyone to STFU for a day and go do Gameday. I'll still hold out hope.

Not to mention a chance to promote the movie.

Advertisement
Ross is one of my favorites, but he doesn't rep The U at all. Horrible choice if true.

rick ross.jpg

AT ALL though?

Advertisement
Ed Reed has been in town all week long and was on Lebatard this morning with McKinnie. He needs to do it.

I love the idea of Rick Ross being the guest picker, if for only one reason, recruiting! The kids we are recruiting would have a better appreciation for a program with rappers like Rick Ross and other entertainment stars being unofficially associated with Miami.

Advertisement
Back