Rozay on Gameday?

Vanilla Ice reps the U more than Rick ross.

Advertisement
Rock, A-rod, Marcus Lemonis, or an old school Cane like Michael Irvin/Vinny Testaverde! If not, pack up your **** and GTFO

Yep I agree, GTFO with this bs. I mean Marcus has donated millions, what has this cat done for UM?

Rock, A-rod, Marcus Lemonis, or an old school Cane like Michael Irvin/Vinny Testaverde! If not, pack up your **** and GTFO

Yep I agree, GTFO with this bs. I mean Marcus has donated millions, what has this cat done for UM?

I don’t know? Maybe because he actually goes to the games or maybe because(unlike rick Ross) he’s a true Miami guy and Alum...plus he’s on TV and is pretty famous

Last edited:
Advertisement
Daniel-Tosh.jpg

Ross did a few songs with Chad YThomas so it would be an interesting back story for game day.

But I would rather see Pitbull as guest speaker, he has been repping UM for years. An will definitely shout out the king and mayor of miami.

[video=youtube_share;cCuaImd0KW0]https://youtu.be/cCuaImd0KW0[/video]

We the taxpayers paid him to rep...

Not that is a Million Dollar post, right there.

Go Canes

Please explain what happened? I never heard about this one before

Here is a link to a an article about what happened with Pittbull.

State paid Pitbull $1 million for '**** Beaches,' tourism promotion - Orlando Sentinel

Go Canes
Thanks

Advertisement
Some of you all are showing your true colors smh.

Dude said he didn't want Ross because he's a "cocaine rapper" and will make us look like "Thug U" LMAO. First and foremost who gives AF. People are going to talk about us regardless of what we do. In terms of showing love for their city, no one in Miami musically compares to Ross so it would make sense.

Dude said he didn't want Ross because he's a "cocaine rapper" and will make us look like "Thug U" LMAO. First and foremost who gives AF. People are going to talk about us regardless of what we do. In terms of showing love for their city, no one in Miami musically compares to Ross so it would make sense.

Uh, Trick Daddy?

Advertisement
Ross likes UM. I know some of yall country music and screamo cats don't like hip hop. But Ross be representing for Mia heavy and does so much behind the scenes that y'all will never know. My wife ( a recording artist) did a track with him a few years back. He invited us out to his tables at clubs in Miami and Atlanta but when y'all don't know people y'all make **** up.

Homeboy truly only reps and talks about Dade County

If the turnover chain has the nation calling us thug right now, imagine putting Trick on GameDay. LOL

I would love it.

Give me a panel of Trick, The Rock and A-Rod. Accurately depicts the diversity of our city. (and would be hilarious)

Ross is a fair-weather MF'er. Get him the **** outta here.

Advertisement
Ross likes UM. I know some of yall country music and screamo cats don't like hip hop. But Ross be representing for Mia heavy and does so much behind the scenes that y'all will never know. My wife ( a recording artist) did a track with him a few years back. He invited us out to his tables at clubs in Miami and Atlanta but when y'all don't know people y'all make **** up.

:monkey-serious:
Ross.jpg

:monkey-serious:
View attachment 53678

Macho,

You my dude. But this photo is him just repping the state. He been rocking Miami gear too. Wore a Miami starter jacket to a nightclub once. Orange and green.

I'm only met and been around him like 7 times but each time I've spoken with bruh he talking about Dade County and success!

Uh, Trick Daddy?

I sorta' clarified it in my next post. Having TDD on Gameday would be problematic as **** since he has no filter.

Advertisement
Back