Rozay on Gameday?

Advertisement

Nice try but did these times make him not a Canes Fan or does it give any legitimate concerns for him being our current coach... I think yal take this fandom thing a lil too serious sometimes lulz..

View attachment 53731
View attachment 53732

Hahaha. That's a real solid comparison, bro. Ya got me!

It's not about taking fandom too seriously. I just have a low tolerance for a lot of the leeches that attach themselves to our program only when it benefits them.

lol it's all good.. I agree with you about the low tolerance thing.. but I don't think he's one of those because he truly reps Miami not just the U though.. everyone from Miami knows that the U is the one sports team that exemplifies what Miami really is rather they are fans are not and I think that's where he is a good fit for being the Gameday celebrity guest host especially as it pertains to players and recruits..

Advertisement
Shut this ***** down. Rick Ross SMFH

Nice try but did these times make him not a Canes Fan or does it give any legitimate concerns for him being our current coach... I think yal take this fandom thing a lil too serious sometimes lulz..

View attachment 53731
View attachment 53732

It's not about taking fandom too seriously. I just have a low tolerance for a lot of the leeches that attach themselves to our program only when it benefits them.

Shut this ***** down. Rick Ross SMFH

View attachment 53731
View attachment 53732

What's the problem the U has always been associated with the stars, lavish lifestyle, and the Hip-Hop culture along with being the most dominant football team where do you'll think the "SWAG" come from.. that's the difference between us and all these wannabee schools and why the term thugs is always tossed around as an envious approach to derail our success.. Fu** it get Ross to talk that good sh** about Miami football Saturday morning and stomp Notre Dame later on that night I know we back

You Ross Fan boys need to stop it. You telling me you’d rather him over someone who has true love for UM. I doubt Ross being there is gonna help us with recruiting.

If Rick Ross (aka the real "****y boy") is the guest picker he will be the first to rep to different schools. No?

Advertisement
If its not the Rock or A Rod ESPN has failed.

It's not going to be the Rock, he's in the middle of filming his Die Hard ripoff in Vancouver. Doubt he flies all the way to Miami for a 5 minute spot on Gameday.

Heard the same on Joe Rose this morning.

i follow the rock on twitter and he doesn't show us any love whatsoever. does anyone know if there was a falling out between him and the school over something? i know he gave a lot of money for the players lounge or locker room.

He's a global icon and ONE of the most successful active entertainers. He's also probably running for president one day. The guy can't be alienating most of the country by talking shi on twitter to our rivals.

FWIW he tweeted after last year's FSU game saying he still watches all our games and is impressed by CMR. He also gave the biggest football donation anyone's ever given us. Dude also created a whole series just to show off his UM helmet behind his character's desk. Come on bro.

**** yea, the first season of Ballers had hella recent former canes in it too. Duke, Artie and more

View attachment 53731
View attachment 53732

lol it's all good.. I agree with you about the low tolerance thing.. but I don't think he's one of those because he truly reps Miami not just the U though.. everyone from Miami knows that the U is the one sports team that exemplifies what Miami really is rather they are fans are not and I think that's where he is a good fit for being the Gameday celebrity guest host especially as it pertains to players and recruits..

Again, Ross is one of my favorites, but he isn't the anywhere close to the best choice for this. Casually reppin' UM isn't a qualifier in my opinion. Rather Ed Reed since he's there.

If the turnover chain has the nation calling us thug right now, imagine putting Trick on GameDay. LOL

I would love it.

Give me a panel of Trick, The Rock and A-Rod. Accurately depicts the diversity of our city. (and would be hilarious)

Ross is a fair-weather MF'er. Get him the **** outta here.

The thing would be epic..because Trick is a true fan of the team..problem is...Trick has no filter and at some point will say some sh*t needing censorship lmao.

It would be soooooo interesting though. Trick knows some football.

But the thing is...your agent hooks u up with these things....and sad to say....Khaled is witht he illuminati/ clowns at the top..if their going "rapper" or "urban" it will be a DJ KHALED cameo...bank on it. Dude signed to roc nation n them illuminati guys.

The Ross..Chad Thomas connection would be good. ESPN should really showcase Chad's talent and how Ross spoke to him in high school..only later on to get one of the best productions on his album years later.

Advertisement

View attachment 53731
View attachment 53732

Again, Ross is one of my favorites, but he isn't the anywhere close to the best choice for this. Casually reppin' UM isn't a qualifier in my opinion. Rather Ed Reed since he's there.

Been hoping for Ed too.

Advertisement
Back