Rozay on Gameday?

If its not the Rock or A Rod ESPN has failed.

It's not going to be the Rock, he's in the middle of filming his Die Hard ripoff in Vancouver. Doubt he flies all the way to Miami for a 5 minute spot on Gameday.

The Rock would be the best choice but yea he's a busy guy. But a mediocre rapper who isn't really tied to University of Miami or even a UM fan is the best they can do. **** man just throw up Gloria Estefan if that's the case.

Advertisement
need to get the playmaker or someone like this that is ALL Cane.....not some half *** rapper that half the people have no clue who he is or who he represents.

Ross did a few songs with Chad YThomas so it would be an interesting back story for game day.

But I would rather see Pitbull as guest speaker, he has been repping UM for years. An will definitely shout out the king and mayor of miami.

[video=youtube_share;cCuaImd0KW0]https://youtu.be/cCuaImd0KW0[/video]

We the taxpayers paid him to rep...

Not that is a Million Dollar post, right there.

Go Canes

Please explain what happened? I never heard about this one before

I really hope this isn't true. If so, ESPN is trying to make UM look bad. They are running with the Catholics vs Convicts. Don't get me wrong. I listen to Carol City at gym all the time and have no problem with the guy. HOWEVER, there's so many more well known options that are famous for far more than being a cocaine rapper. 95% of the country will just look at UM more as being Thug U. The UM admin should figure out a way to refuse him from being the picker on the show.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The rock or A rod is my choice. Most of these rappers are not true fans. Only rep us when we are winning. I saw A rod out on the field in 2015 at the FSU game reppin the U.

Advertisement
Ross did a few songs with Chad YThomas so it would be an interesting back story for game day.

But I would rather see Pitbull as guest speaker, he has been repping UM for years. An will definitely shout out the king and mayor of miami.

[video=youtube_share;cCuaImd0KW0]https://youtu.be/cCuaImd0KW0[/video]

We the taxpayers paid him to rep...

Not that is a Million Dollar post, right there.

Go Canes

Please explain what happened? I never heard about this one before

Here is a link to a an article about what happened with Pittbull.

State paid Pitbull $1 million for '**** Beaches,' tourism promotion - Orlando Sentinel

Go Canes

Here is the video Pitbull made for visit Florida, it is called **** Beaches.

[video=youtube_share;sOUQ3kfxEaQ]https://youtu.be/sOUQ3kfxEaQ[/video]

It's not going to be the Rock, he's in the middle of filming his Die Hard ripoff in Vancouver. Doubt he flies all the way to Miami for a 5 minute spot on Gameday.

The Rock would be the best choice but yea he's a busy guy. But a mediocre rapper who isn't really tied to University of Miami or even a UM fan is the best they can do. **** man just throw up Gloria Estefan if that's the case.

I would love The Rock. Wheels Up (airplane charter sponsor) would fly him in. I think Estefan is a good guess. A high profile alumnus, she use to be in the infomercial for the U during ball games.

Advertisement
No pitbull & No DJ Khalid, somebody yall forgetting they might try & sneak in there lol

HMMM..
BTZmzW6CAAEw4PX.jpg

It's a Wheels Up commercial if there ever was one. Could replace the ghey Tom Brady one.

Advertisement
Rock, A-rod, Marcus Lemonis, or an old school Cane like Michael Irvin/Vinny Testaverde! If not, pack up your **** and GTFO

Advertisement
Back