Romello Brinson to the portal

Your-next GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Either kids don't want to be here or kids understand they don't have what is being asked of them from Mario. Probably the latter. I hope.

shouldn't the new OC be meeting w these kids and telling them they can stay or go? why let a fired OC make that decision
Because the offense that we ran this season is Mario’s preferred system. I’ve been saying it since the beginning of the season.

Gattis sucks, but it’s also Mario’s fault. This has always been his undoing. The guy refuses to hire an explosive, innovative OC. It’s like he enjoys the process of seeing his teams struggle to gain yards and score points. It’s like it’s a part of his DNA.

Hard work does not have to equal struggle and strife to get to where one wants to get to, but I don’t think that he understands this simple concept.

Hire an innovative and forward thinking OC and DC that will taylor their schemes to fit our players’ strengths, and then work hard to get the players in the best shape of their lives and to master the offense/defense/special teams schemes.

Great recruiter and talent evaluator, but terrible management and game day coaching skills.

Advertisement
Because the offense that we ran this season is Mario’s preferred system. I’ve been saying it since the beginning of the season.

Gattis sucks, but it’s also Mario’s fault. This has always been his undoing. The guy refuses to hire an explosive, innovative OC. It’s like he enjoys the process of seeing his teams struggle to gain yards and score points. It’s like it’s a part of his DNA.

Hard work does not have to equal struggle and strife to get to where one wants to get to, but I don’t think that he understands this simple concept.

Hire an innovative and forward thinking OC and DC that will taylor their schemes to fit our players’ strengths, and then work hard to get the players in the best shape of their lives and to master the offense/defense/special teams schemes.

Great recruiter and talent evaluator, but terrible management and game day coaching skills.
Warhammer 40K Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

when do the elite RBs start coming? Kevin smith is a well liked dude And a great recruiter and we can't convince a kid to publicly commit.

I hear ya lol. Without elite RB's in the room I except the same awful results next year. I do except a RB from the portal or Mark Fletcher or both to help that side of the room.

Advertisement

Facts!!!

need both tbh. I dont believe Chaney will be healthy and who knows how citizen looks when he returns.

Thank you for saying that. Why do people assume TreVonte going to be 100 percent the way he was before his injury. I hope he does comeback and take the number 1 job but its more likely he will have a very long up and down recovering process.

Advertisement
Thank you for saying that. Why do people assume TreVonte going to be 100 percent the way he was before his injury. I hope he does comeback and take the number 1 job but its more likely he will have a very long up and down recovering process.

Nobody should count on Chaney.

Citizen, let's be real, the odds are against him coming back at 100 percent. Even if his body is, there's the mental side of it. There's far far more examples of it going the wrong direction.

I'm not saying either is done. Whatever Chaney can put out is a plus as his history is one off the field rather than on it. Citizen, young man is a freak and put time in the weight room like a ****, so you know he's going to work. It's just a scary proposition when those are your two backups.

Hoping for the best, but not counting on a thing.

Advertisement
Back