Romello Brinson to the portal

Advertisement
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Advertisement
Yep... I thought the same thing. Perfectly thrown ball in stride. Against us that's a touchdown every single time.
It should be. I feel like we somehow have nobody on the team who can turn that into 6 anymore. Should be expected.

Advertisement
The way these portal jumper announcements are staggered, I feel like the whole roster lined up right outside Cristobal's office and one-by-one they come in and either get told they can stay or they are told it is time to hit the bricks.
For real.

Can’t we just wait a day or two and get ALL the portal entries on one announcement instead of stringing it out like this? Would be a lot more efficient.

Players first of course. Coaches get a pass. Guess Alabama, UF, Uga, all got this one wrong too. How about Mario brings in a real OC and lets him decide what players can do in his system.

Even with the new OC we'll run the same boring offense as last year. Only way to fix the O is a very good OL with depth and elite rb's. lol That's just to run an average basic offense that can get us 25 points a game in the ACC.

Advertisement
Smart, get off the sinking ship while you can.

Amazing how this guy goes from a top 150 prospect to can barely even play.

The Miami effect, still going strong with Mario at the helm.
nah but he sucks. when I said gattis was the issue in September it was the players suck. everyone will suck with this offensive coordinator.

Even with the new OC we'll run the same boring offense as last year. Only way to fix the O is a very good OL with depth and elite rb's. lol That's just to run an average basic offense that can get us 25 points a game in the ACC.
when do the elite RBs start coming? Kevin smith is a well liked dude And a great recruiter and we can't convince a kid to publicly commit.

Advertisement
The way these portal jumper announcements are staggered, I feel like the whole roster lined up right outside Cristobal's office and one-by-one they come in and either get told they can stay or they are told it is time to hit the bricks.
yeap, defense had their meetings first now time for the offense...

Advertisement
Back