Romello Brinson to the portal

Advertisement
Oh No Design GIF by Abstract

Advertisement
****, can’t believe how many are jumping ship
figured it would be a lot. no one looked like they wanted to be there anymore by the end.

I thought wed have coaching changes by now at least bc they didnt look like they wanted to be there either

Advertisement
****, can’t believe how many are jumping ship

I’m not. Team suck. Culture sucks, team quit, coaches quit they won 5 games. Why would they stay? Kids want the easy road and some were told they aren’t ever going to play here so they left. It happens but Mario better get into the portal quickly for replacements.

We need 40 new bodies in the 2023 class

Doesn’t look that way. I mean portal kids are already committing so we are going to lose them also cause same staff is in place. It’s a ****show
im negative on Mario and rightfully so bc of this year but I have a little faith he knows what hes doing and **** make the moves. just need to make em soon to fill the roster with capable talent. he can't go 5-7 again and blame it on the roster

Advertisement
I would just like to know who was actually “processed” out? Not that it makes that much difference.

Guess it would show exactly how honest this staff is about a kid’s performance/fit.

Legs like twigs and that's not much of an exaggeration. Looked almost fragile running, reminiscent of all the skinny 7' NBA big-man with leg/foot problems
( Chet Holmgren the latest). Call the portal if you find his agility..any would be better than the zero he possesses.

Advertisement
I would just like to know who was actually “processed” out? Not that it makes that much difference.

Guess it would show exactly how honest this staff is about a kid’s performance/fit.
im sure some left willingly (Mario praised Jaylan towards the end of the year but I imagine he didnt trust the OC anymore) and some prolly got told see ya (K Smith)

He going to a concert at Red Rocks?
Ocho Cinco seems close with Prime. He’s probably better from a talent perspective than what’s currently at Colorado and I’m sure Prime is trying to get as many FL boys on roster as possible to get that pipeline started.

Advertisement
Back