Romello Brinson to the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny will start growing his beard back soon
BFEB814E-2880-4123-BA01-4F62C3E9575C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Average speed and average route runner. We lied to ourselves cuz he was 6'2" and went to the West. People will say it wasn't his fault but it was Gattis 🙄
Yea it was a miss coming in dude was lanky too, if that frame put on weight he would of gotten slower because he never was explosive for high level D1.

I'd leave, guy is going to ruin careers
If you play receiver in this offense and you’re not in the slot, you’re getting one or two targets per game. We could have Randy Moss and Gattis would be using him as a decoy to run off defenders from playing the underneath routes.

Advertisement
Yea it was a miss coming in dude was lanky too, if that frame put on weight he would of gotten slower because he never was explosive for high level D1.
I remember watching the film closely for the 2021 WR class and liked the other two (George, Brashard) way more than him. The other two were faster, tougher, ran better routes but people here kept ranking Romello higher.

I remember watching the film closely for the 2021 WR class and liked the other two (George, Brashard) way more than him. The other two were faster, tougher, ran better routes but people here kept ranking Romello higher.
I got destroyed for saying yo he too slow for this level I don't care if his competition in HS was on the planet Mars. It's about projecting and I think sometimes people struggle with that. Hieght size speed explosion a lot of that u need man, sometimes with guys it's super obvious they will just be a jag even with a 4 star or even 5 tied to their name. U can just see it sometimes especially if the best evals schools don't push too hard. Huge red flag to me

Advertisement
Back