Romello Brinson Latest

Maybe not as much but we offer cash like every other power 5 team, there are no clean football programs in CFP. The big bucks is being passed around in the Big 10 and Sec
Our fans consistently want to insult players thinking they are all a bout taking money, they are working their asses off to get to the league and looking for coaches and schools that are committed to that!!! I remember former players saying they Worrell not expected to be in class the week of FSU. As an alum I have no issue with that!!

Advertisement
Maybe not as much but we offer cash like every other power 5 team, there are no clean football programs in CFP. The big bucks is being passed around in the Big 10 and Sec
I’m not here saying UM or anyone is clean. But can’t compare us to those on that list.

And that's all that matters. Not like uga has a sterling group of wrs over there...I could live going to war with tax a&m considering that's not a typical miami kid area to go.

hope you right man. We need to coach these players up and win this crappyconference

Advertisement
This is exactly right. Brinson wants to see how our offense looks. If we’re good, he’s likely coming.

I Trust in Lashlee to produce. With King a my QB in this style of uptempo spread you out offense, I don’t see how we don’t put up points. Defenses will be gassed. This tempo may work even more now that teams haven’t even had kids on campus training for over two months.

I Trust in Lashlee to produce. With King a my QB in this style of uptempo spread you out offense, I don’t see how we don’t put up points. Defenses will be gassed. This tempo may work even more now that teams haven’t even had kids on campus training for over two months.
Bingo. And its a fun system to play in. As compared to an Enos system - slow, plodding, etc. - WRs should be drooling. I would send him the tape of the SMUvMemphis game from last year. When I watched it the first time, I didn’t want to leave to take a **** because the tempo was so fast. I was afraid I would miss something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bingo. And its a fun system to play in. As compared to an Enos system - slow, plodding, etc. - WRs should be drooling. I would send him the tape of the SMUvMemphis game from last year. When I watched it the first time, I didn’t want to leave to take a **** because the tempo was so fast. I was afraid I would miss something.

I mean auburn runs up tempo and keeps stealing athletes from south Florida cause they see the “fun” offense. I think Lashlee will actually throw more than Auburn which will lead to us landing some top WR in this class.

Our fans consistently want to insult players thinking they are all a bout taking money, they are working their asses off to get to the league and looking for coaches and schools that are committed to that!!! I remember former players saying they Worrell not expected to be in class the week of FSU. As an alum I have no issue with that!!
I can’t speak for anyone else. I complain about bags quite a bit here Because they exist and they exist for a reason. They exist because it works. It’s been proven to work. Former athletes talk about it. Schools have been punished for it. There are interview transcripts and text messages showing it exists.
But in no way shape or form will I ever be the moral judge of a kid or a family for taking it. But it’s speaks more about your desire to be here if you say no to all of that especially when it’s likely that we may be doing the same but not to the extent of other booster bases. That’s all I’m saying. Some kid who’s mom has been working extra for years to keep him away from trouble So he can play ball gets offered 200k so mom can chill for 3 years while you work towards the league. Who tf am I or anyone here to say anything.
But if a kid says no to all the things that are offered and the crazy amounts thrown around these days then it speaks to why and how bad he wants to be here.

Miami needs to upgrade their facilities. Most of the schools these kids visited have better facilities than Miami and a winning record.

Miamis facilities are just fine now... we need to win consistently and not lose to inferior teams

Advertisement
I mean auburn runs up tempo and keeps stealing athletes from south Florida cause they see the “fun” offense. I think Lashlee will actually throw more than Auburn which will lead to us landing some top WR in this class.

My Auburn insider buddy likes Lashlee and said him going to SMU and learning some Air raid concepts from Sonny Dykes is gonna make him that much better. Hes not a Malzahn fan and thinks Malzahn runs too much but uses his personnel effectively and thats what Lashlee picked up from learning under him. Im excited to see what Lashlee can do with our skill players

Miami needs to upgrade their facilities. Most of the schools these kids visited have better facilities than Miami and a winning record.
The phucc you talking about, man?! The facilities have been updated. Probably not better than ALL, but better than a lot of schools. Stop listening to them no nothings on ESPiN. Winning? Yes. I can't argue with that. We definitely need to win.

Advertisement
Back