Romello Brinson Latest

Dameyune Craig & James Coley are trying to build a pipeline into Miami for TAMU, they've been recruiting South Fla hard after they $cooped Donell Harris last year.

And after they lost their CB's coach to the Cowboys, they elevated the QC Ishmael Aristide as their new DB coach, he's a Haitian cat from Orlando but has deep ties in Miami, he played Safety at Purdue.

They're trying to get Brinson & Amari Daniels in their class, they was in it at first for Terrence Lewis too lol.

How are south fla kids duped so easy? I'm not saying they should be enamored with UM, obv we haven't won in a while...But it's not about UM. Overall they are some flavor of-the-month, johnny come lately, used car sales pitch biting *** mfers...James Coley just keeps looking overmatched every job he gets for instance.

Advertisement
Dameyune Craig & James Coley are trying to build a pipeline into Miami for TAMU, they've been recruiting South Fla hard after they $cooped Donell Harris last year.

And after they lost their CB's coach to the Cowboys, they elevated the QC Ishmael Aristide as their new DB coach, he's a Haitian cat from Orlando but has deep ties in Miami, he played Safety at Purdue.

They're trying to get Brinson & Amari Daniels in their class, they was in it at first for Terrence Lewis too lol.
This is such a Haitian name that it almost seems like a stereotype. Like someone just said come up with a generic zoe name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ive watched a lot of auburn football since I’m from the state and just keep track with SEC and yes Malzahn is gimmicky but it’s all about the run for him. Run from RB and runs from the QB. WR goo to auburn to die typically. like you said, Lashlee got to learn air raid and it it to his resume. I think we will see a blind of Malzahn and Dykes offenses and that will be hard to stop.

When we first hired Lashlee, I watched some games from his stint at Uconn and then SMU. You can see the Air Raid influence being incorporated at SMU while still having a diverse run game. It should be a fun offense to watch, especially with a dynamic QB leading it.

These kids who commit as sophomores get bored being "committed" and feel like they are missing out. Happens all the time. I really hope Manny and staff figure out a way around this.

I saw this on Clemson board the other night:

"You just have to understand, you're not going to de-commit from Clemson," Mayes said. "And you don't go visit other schools while you're committed to Clemson. Coach Swinney tells you that this is a serious commitment and if you're not serious about it, then don't make a commitment.
"Coach Swinney never pressures you to commit because if you can't make that commitment, then he doesn't want it. If you can't decide, or you want to take another visit, then you simply don't commit to Clemson that day.
Clemson also pays everyone that could get something to go elsewhere. It’s easy to say if your offer is accepted. It’s business and that isn’t up for discussion. It’s not about playing for the crib. It’s about getting paid. I believe that’s a much easier conversation to have and agree to, with your parent/mentor/advisor “helping” you make the decision. All kids, from South Florida or from South Beirut, look for the best offer. You probably would too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoever handles our graphics department deserves a raise. They know how to relate to today's kids. The one part of our program that is championship caliber lol
That's Dominique Nwoko, she's the new Director of Grapic Design & just got hired from Georgia back in March.

It used to be Leo Ramos but he got a promotion to be the Director of Brand Marketing.

Advertisement
Back