Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
After all the sht that’s been going on these past few days if the 2 best receivers from dade county go to the sec I don’t want to recruit anymore kids form down here. Even less of they both end up at bama.

Honestly, as nice as Brinson is...Id be surprised if he has the green light from Bama right now, JMO. Same with LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell you what I do like though... the "2 chains" image in his tweet...very subtle
We have 3 turnover chains. But I’m being picky. It is pretty cool if that’s what he’s hinting at
Edit: but he’s boys with Garcia and moss just committed to usc and now he Brinson is committing. 🤔

Advertisement
This is good for us. I’m just worried this a save your spot commitment. He’s been here a lot but not TAMU, only went there once. Recruiting opens up, visits TAMU, and finds out what they’re all “about”, decommits, and back to square one.

he’s got family in Texas too.

Advertisement
Makes sense, I don’t think he’s a take for UGA, Bama or LSU right now

I think 2 of those schools have moved past Joseph. He was high on LSU's radar when he was a HS soph. They later dropped him and he bagged up with Georgia. He went juco - he's not going back to UGA and I doubt bama is interested.

Jacolby George (Seems like a lock)
Brashard Smith (Lots of interest)
Romello Brinson (Us of TAMU?)
Jaden Alexis (Texas lean)
Yulkeith Brown (??)

We have 3 turnover chains. But I’m being picky. It is pretty cool if that’s what he’s hinting at
Edit: but he’s boys with Garcia and moss just committed to usc and now he Brinson is committing. 🤔
2 Chains 1 Ring edit for the 2021 class was what I was alluding to lol

But yeah this 2021 class looks to be one of those chain reaction classes similar to our 2018 class where guys started hopping onboard, and since we won they mostly stuck. George-Brinson-Garcia and then the floodgates will open to get a spot in the class with numbers becoming tight.

Advertisement
Back