Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Bingo. And its a fun system to play in. As compared to an Enos system - slow, plodding, etc. - WRs should be drooling. I would send him the tape of the SMUvMemphis game from last year. When I watched it the first time, I didn’t want to leave to take a **** because the tempo was so fast. I was afraid I would miss something.
He just had a kid at smu put up back to back 1000 yard seasons

And that's all that matters. Not like uga has a sterling group of wrs over there...I could live going to war with tax a&m considering that's not a typical miami kid area to go.
Dameyune Craig & James Coley are trying to build a pipeline into Miami for TAMU, they've been recruiting South Fla hard after they $cooped Donell Harris last year.

And after they lost their CB's coach to the Cowboys, they elevated the QC Ishmael Aristide as their new DB coach, he's a Haitian cat from Orlando but has deep ties in Miami, he played Safety at Purdue.

They're trying to get Brinson & Amari Daniels in their class, they was in it at first for Terrence Lewis too lol.

Advertisement
They just re did the facilities. They are as good as they will ever be, considering the land they have and the city the campus is located. The facilities won’t be a reason we lose recruits.

The winning part is what matters ,
but it’s more about kids getting bags of cash from the SEC as to why we can’t keep top south Florida kids home.
The only thing currently outdated about our facilities are the locker rooms.

Advertisement
Any news on upgrades? I thought the ipf money would’ve included that.
Naw. The IPF also included some upgrades to the weight room, coaches offices, players lounge, but I don't think locker rooms were included. I'd imagine it has to be next on football program to do list.

Advertisement
I can’t speak for anyone else. I complain about bags quite a bit here Because they exist and they exist for a reason. They exist because it works. It’s been proven to work. Former athletes talk about it. Schools have been punished for it. There are interview transcripts and text messages showing it exists.
But in no way shape or form will I ever be the moral judge of a kid or a family for taking it. But it’s speaks more about your desire to be here if you say no to all of that especially when it’s likely that we may be doing the same but not to the extent of other booster bases. That’s all I’m saying. Some kid who’s mom has been working extra for years to keep him away from trouble So he can play ball gets offered 200k so mom can chill for 3 years while you work towards the league. Who tf am I or anyone here to say anything.
But if a kid says no to all the things that are offered and the crazy amounts thrown around these days then it speaks to why and how bad he wants to be here.

oaky man, they also want to go somewhere that’s going to get them to the league!!! When was the last time we had a first rounder, again I love my school and wear orange and green. I’m thrill our admin is taking football serious again!

oaky man, they also want to go somewhere that’s going to get them to the league!!! When was the last time we had a first rounder, again I love my school and wear orange and green. I’m thrill our admin is taking football serious again!
This is a merry go round arguement that we keep having on here. And I’ve posted about it a few times.
Our fans and the local kids and the opposing coaches keep bringing this sht up about the first round. Our last first rounder was a tight end that we “developed” named Njoku.
We are held to a higher standard than everyone else and criticized way more than everyone else. Alabama and Clemson recruit top 100 players all over the field every year and get all the credit when a few of them go day one while not getting criticized for the almost 10 years of well documented elite kids that go to these schools and never make the league or never make a second contract. But every kid that comes here even if he’s a 3 star had to go in the first round regardless of their talent level.
Somehow Wiggins has to go in the first round just like Jeudy. I love Wiggins but he isn’t Jeudy. Rumph taking heat for Ivey cause he has something to work with and has disappointed on the field. But Ivey isn’t ps2. Never was and never will be.
If we recruit elite kids you will get day one picks.
So bama recruits at the top 3 level for ten years and no sht they’re putting out 1sr rounders. But we sit here since 2009 recruiting outside the top ten at at times outside the top 20 and get judged because according to you we “ain’t putting out first rounders”
Bama osu and lsu recruits elite kids. Legit above 90 percentile athletes and we have to put kids in the nfl at the same clip. Not every elite kid that goes to those schools goes on the first day. But every elite kid we get has to go or our staff is a massive failure.
News flash: going in the first round is hard but you increase your chances of putting kids in if you recruit elite talent and a boat load of them. Anyone thinking Jeudy ps2, Fournette, weren’t day one talents out of high school is blind. Justin Flowe is gonna be a top 15 pick and he hasn’t played one day of D1. But our 3 stars or the one or two blue chip dudes we get per class have to go on day one or dude like you come out.
And stop bringing dudes from the 90’s before everyone had a video camera in their pocket. It’s way different now so very few hidden gems.

Advertisement
My Auburn insider buddy likes Lashlee and said him going to SMU and learning some Air raid concepts from Sonny Dykes is gonna make him that much better. Hes not a Malzahn fan and thinks Malzahn runs too much but uses his personnel effectively and thats what Lashlee picked up from learning under him. Im excited to see what Lashlee can do with our skill players

ive watched a lot of auburn football since I’m from the state and just keep track with SEC and yes Malzahn is gimmicky but it’s all about the run for him. Run from RB and runs from the QB. WR goo to auburn to die typically. like you said, Lashlee got to learn air raid and it it to his resume. I think we will see a blind of Malzahn and Dykes offenses and that will be hard to stop.

Dameyune Craig & James Coley are trying to build a pipeline into Miami for TAMU, they've been recruiting South Fla hard after they $cooped Donell Harris last year.

And after they lost their CB's coach to the Cowboys, they elevated the QC Ishmael Aristide as their new DB coach, he's a Haitian cat from Orlando but has deep ties in Miami, he played Safety at Purdue.

They're trying to get Brinson & Amari Daniels in their class, they was in it at first for Terrence Lewis too lol.

Craig is a really good recruiter. Not really sure what kind of pull Coley has. I have always heard about him recruiting but I need to hear true stories it was him and not bags making his reciting look good

With 80+ snaps expected per game, every weapon should have ample opportunity to separate himself from the herd. Knighton or Chaney will challenge Cam for RB1 sooner rather than later. I’m also eager to see how the WR room shakes out. I think Harley will have the slot position on lock for himself, and I expect Payton to be hot on either Pope or Wiggin’s *** to make plays or hit the bench

Enos is a qb coach. Nothing more
Debatable. He’s coaching RBs at Cincy. If he were half the QB coach we thought he was, he’d be somewhere teaching them IMO.

Advertisement
Back