Romello Brinson Latest

20200516_143442.jpg

Brinson Top 5

Advertisement
I can’t blame kids from rolling to programs that are committed to winning. Texas am out the line in the sand with jimbo hire! We need to really coach our kids up and the admin need to stop acting like the kids are going to school to be bankers or teachers...allow them to be football players looking to go to the league!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t blame kids from rolling to programs that are committed to winning. Texas am out the line in the sand with jimbo hire! We need to really coach our kids up and the admin need to stop acting like the kids are going to school to be bankers or teachers...allow them to be football players looking to go to the league!!!
The **** are you talking about?

This is exactly right. Brinson wants to see how our offense looks. If we’re good, he’s likely coming.
It was awesome that Lashlee was recruiting like that. It sounded to me like he was threatening the schedule talkin about “just watch what we do.”, finally sounds like we’ve got an OC who won’t take his foot off the gas even if we’re up 4 scores.

Advertisement
Miami needs to upgrade their facilities. Most of the schools these kids visited have better facilities than Miami and a winning record.
They just re did the facilities. They are as good as they will ever be, considering the land they have and the city the campus is located. The facilities won’t be a reason we lose recruits.

The winning part is what matters ,
but it’s more about kids getting bags of cash from the SEC as to why we can’t keep top south Florida kids home.

Will he finally be the one? Is he finally gonna be our Neo?
Saying no to all that cash to stay here requires a totally different mindset. Not too many have it.

lolol nobetter coaching and commitment from
Admin will keep these young men home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back