Romello Brinson Latest

The money will be there. But are Jimbo and Jimmy the same power duo they were at FSU? I wonder if they have the same drive they did. Plus there aren’t too many Winstons and Cooks to our the entire team on their backs to pull out a win. And I was never inspired by either coach’s game day playcalling.

Advertisement
I've heard TAMU has the early lead & if he could start as a TF at LSU they would have a lead too, but Miami can definitely land him if we win & the offense shows improvement. Can't lose games like we did last year & keep him.

A 10 win season & coastal title with a trip to Charlotte & he's ours.
TAMU pulling away.

Dameyune Craig & James Coley have made a strong impression on him, they've been recruiting him hard during the whole C-19 shutdown.

Given the circumstances & how early it still is I wouldn't say we're out of it, but with visits still being suspended until the end of May who knows how any of this will turn out.

TAMU pulling away.

Dameyune Craig & James Coley have made a strong impression on him, they've been recruiting him hard during the whole C-19 shutdown.

Given the circumstances & how early it still is I wouldn't say we're out of it, but with visits still being suspended until the end of May who knows how any of this will turn out.

SIGH 🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
TAMU pulling away.

What do you think about this.I want both this would be a group swap.

Attachments

• F873FACC-AF59-4F31-9B1A-8AA437719B6A.png
    F873FACC-AF59-4F31-9B1A-8AA437719B6A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 298
With this virus killing everything as far as camp visits and OVs, I wouldn’t be shocked if none of these kids committed to any school until Dec-Feb.

They don’t know enough about any of these schools and won’t know because by the time they officially lift this ban, it will be time for there football seasons to start.

With this virus killing everything as far as camp visits and OVs, I wouldn’t be shocked if none of these kids committed to any school until Dec-Feb.

They don’t know enough about any of these schools and won’t know because by the time they officially lift this ban, it will be time for there football seasons to start.
Yes and no... I think just like the schools, kids want the “spot” finalized. I agree some of the higher rated kids, that can, will wait and those that are truly torn between a few schools.

Advertisement
Hopefully James Coley doesn’t end up being a worse pain in the *** then we initially thought when Jimbo brought him to College Station...

TAMU has a staff full of hogs on the trail so not surprised to hear this. With that being said, he could commit to TAMU tomorrow and I’d still feel good in saying that we would still have our chance to get him back on board before it’s all said and done. We should NEVER get out recruited for a MNW kid that we want though, especially by a school in College Station, TX. Fields/whoever tf is in charge of that school need to get on their job here.

Advertisement
Sure, he wants to go to A&M for their recent titles, first round draft picks, and local scenery.
All the schools up against us for Romello are SEC schools, there’s a clear pattern there. Not to mention, it wouldn’t even take amazing recruiters to sell upside at TAMU. They had only good losses last year, and you can bet Jimbo and Coley are recruiting hard.

I hope we still get him, but y’all really only see with your orange and green glasses sometimes.

All the schools up against us for Romello are SEC schools, there’s a clear pattern there. Not to mention, it wouldn’t even take amazing recruiters to sell upside at TAMU. They had only good losses last year, and you can bet Jimbo and Coley are recruiting hard.

I hope we still get him, but y’all really only see with your orange and green glasses sometimes.
No. I think we need to take care of our business, win games, put players in a position to succeed. If he was trending to LSU or Bama, who just won titles and are putting guys in the first round this year, I get it. You can talk about good losses all you want, they still had five of them.

You are right that there is a clear pattern there with all SEC schools.

Advertisement
The key for our CANES is WINNING, trust me IF King can bring the swag back to Miami these locals will be interested.. It's all about WINNING, out CANES WIN and 2021' will be a solid year for recruiting..

Some of yall need to stop blaming everything on bags. ****'s getting annoying

Fully agreed.

And stop being so pessimistic about not getting each guy. Its lame and whiny. The program is headed in the right direction and Manny has built a solid recruiting/scouting department, as well as a coaching staff on the same page. We need to land top talent at QB beyond this year with King and we need to land a couple of top O lineman talent each cycle, They have done th right things behind the scene, and now that have to put a winning product on the field and things will take off.

I still think they might shorten the football season for HS kids

Advertisement
Back