Romello Brinson Latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pull the ship. Don't need players pulling this **** all the time. Manny needs to send a message and if it makes a kid that wants a kid to be a Cane have to go elsewhere because he wants to play the game, oh well. Sooner or later they will learn.
We need to just win. When we win, then you just say the same thing as Clemson. We don't want decomittments in our family so don't commit if your not sure or want to take other visits. Nothing more needs to be said because the staff will just start recruiting other top players. When they get left out, message delivered.

Advertisement
Interviewed after the Rivals event last weekend. Here's what he said about his recruitment:

Miami, Texas A&M, and LSU are doing the best job recruiting me right now,” Brinson said. “Miami is close to home. I like to feeling of being able to go home anytime I want if things aren't right and go talk to my mom or my mom can come to me. If I go there I just want to work to get a starting position my first year.

“When I was at LSU they treated me nicely,” he said. “I went one day for a camp and I dominated and I was all blessed to get an offer from them that day. The coaches were showing me around too.
“It's going to be hard to come in and play there right away, especially after they just won the National Championship,” said Brinson. “I was close with Joe Brady but he left to go to the NFL.

“I have two coaches, coach Craig and coach Ishmael (Aristide) at Texas A&M that are familiar with the Miami Dade area so I can depend on them when it's tough times,” he said. “I could just go to them and ask them questions.
“I was out there the other weekend,” Brinson said. “I had a great time out there. It was something I didn't expect. It was big and I had fun.”

“I just like everything about Penn State,” said Brinson. “It was one of my top schools once upon a time. As a matter of fact, they're going to be one of my official visits.
South Carolina will probably be another,” he said. “I just like how it is up there. I talk to a couple of their coaches.”

.He says he'll probably commit in March, during his spring break but not take any of his officals until after his season, in the fall.
If he commits anywhere in March, it most likely won't be over...

Well, based on this info I would hold onto our OV as long as possible. This kid is gonna ride out the recruiting process till December and enjoy the attention he gets from all suitors. We're gonna have to play well on the field and fill needs just in case he goes the SEC bag route.

Advertisement
Interviewed after the Rivals event last weekend. Here's what he said about his recruitment:

Miami, Texas A&M, and LSU are doing the best job recruiting me right now,” Brinson said. “Miami is close to home. I like to feeling of being able to go home anytime I want if things aren't right and go talk to my mom or my mom can come to me. If I go there I just want to work to get a starting position my first year.

“When I was at LSU they treated me nicely,” he said. “I went one day for a camp and I dominated and I was all blessed to get an offer from them that day. The coaches were showing me around too.
“It's going to be hard to come in and play there right away, especially after they just won the National Championship,” said Brinson. “I was close with Joe Brady but he left to go to the NFL.

“I have two coaches, coach Craig and coach Ishmael (Aristide) at Texas A&M that are familiar with the Miami Dade area so I can depend on them when it's tough times,” he said. “I could just go to them and ask them questions.
“I was out there the other weekend,” Brinson said. “I had a great time out there. It was something I didn't expect. It was big and I had fun.”

“I just like everything about Penn State,” said Brinson. “It was one of my top schools once upon a time. As a matter of fact, they're going to be one of my official visits.
South Carolina will probably be another,” he said. “I just like how it is up there. I talk to a couple of their coaches.”

.He says he'll probably commit in March, during his spring break but not take any of his officals until after his season, in the fall.

So basically we’ll know on nsd lol

Nothing beats moms home cooking.....

Advertisement
We are trending in the right direction here.
I've heard TAMU has the early lead & if he could start as a TF at LSU they would have a lead too, but Miami can definitely land him if we win & the offense shows improvement. Can't lose games like we did last year & keep him.

A 10 win season & coastal title with a trip to Charlotte & he's ours.

I've heard TAMU has the early lead & if he could start as a TF at LSU they would have a lead too, but Miami can definitely land him if we win & the offense shows improvement. Can't lose games like we did last year & keep him.

A 10 win season & coastal title with a trip to Charlotte & he's ours.
And win our bowl game. And look competitive in any loss we have.

Advertisement
Back