Robert Knowles will get the start on Saturday over Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
I think Hall will be a good player here but he's young, while I'm in no way excited about Knowles he is the safe choice at this point.

Inside source confirmed this information. I'm really not a fan of this move unless a guy is clearly better and has performed better but pulling the starter role from a young over a average senior doesn't really help you.

So keep the guy that has been making mistakes, missed tackles, etc....and not play the other players that have performed? Makes since....keep playing the guy so maybe in a few years he will finally learn to play the position and maybe by his senior year he will figure out what the *** he is doing on the field

Advertisement
Rosier part 2. Gets the nod because he's a good hardworking guy. Does everything right off the field. What a joke.
If Jarren actually got meaningful snaps last year. we'd be better off. Hall needs to stay on the field. I'm counting down the days till this program is rid of Bowels.

Rosier part 2. Gets the nod because he's a good hardworking guy. Does everything right off the field. What a joke.
If Jarren actually got meaningful snaps last year. we'd be better off. Hall needs to stay on the field. I'm counting down the days till this program is rid of Bowels.
fuqin facts i hate that we became that shcool that starts guys like that for good behavior or knowing one more play then the next guy

Last edited:

So you mean to tell me we're going 10-2?

Advertisement
Hope he’s replacing Carter that dude sucks. He’s the most unathletic safety I’ve ever seen. Worse than Kacy Rodgers and Highsmith.

Pine time is good for the entitled let them know that playing at this level is fleeting and soon if they don't get it fast they'll be asking paper or plastic or cutting wire in my wire room fro 6:00 AM till 6:00PM or till work is done , I assure you they don't want to do the latter the construction business doesn't give a F if you live or die means nothing to contractors and GC's just were's my order and the dollar they'll kick your carcass aside and some other poor soul replaces them never ending always room for another.

GOCANES

The only player on this defense that has played so well up to this point that if their job was in jeopardy there should be an uproar is Romeo Finley. Everyone else so far should be fighting to keep their job every week in practice.

Advertisement
potential doesn't mean **** if he doesn't produce. hall isn't living up to the hype. he will w experience, but not right now.
What does Hall struggling have to do with knowles? Knowles is not a good player no matter how much public praise the coaches give him for hanging in there and not transferring. If they can’t coach Hall up into performing better than a below-average player it’s on them.

Inside source confirmed this information. I'm really not a fan of this move unless a guy is clearly better and has performed better but pulling the starter role from a young over a average senior doesn't really help you.
How did the change on the O line work out? Coaches watch film. I watch the games. I do not think Ivey should play in front of Blades. Competition makes players better. I will say this move scares me but if Bolden was eligible to play this might be a moot point. Come on ncaa

Advertisement
The new guys in the secondary are a step slow because they are not sure what they are doing. That makes you look bad. Knowles may have improved but I am yet to see this guy make a play that had a impact. I seen Hall make plays in limited role previously.

The new guys in the secondary are a step slow because they are not sure what they are doing. That makes you look bad. Knowles may have improved but I am yet to see this guy make a play that had a impact. I seen Hall make plays in limited role previously.

he hasn't made any plays this year and has cost us. he's def talented, but that's all well and good for hs. it doesnt mean **** in college. not saying knowles is great, but something has to change in the secondary

Advertisement
Back