Robert Knowles will get the start on Saturday over Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who’s your source? You’re obviously new here. Is it a coach?
You will see Saturday I’m just telling you what to expect when the defense runs on field bad move by coaching staff. Banda or Blake got to go. Diaz can’t pick friendship over winning. They horrible coaches

You will see Saturday I’m just telling you what to expect when the defense runs on field bad move by coaching staff. Banda or Blake got to go. Diaz can’t pick friendship over winning. They horrible coaches
My fault for engaging you. I apologize. Good luck to you and whatever team you support this season

Sad part is people actually thought this was a good idea and attacked the better of the two.

Eh, don’t know if he is or he isn’t as I haven’t compared them. Diaz did praise Knowles in his last presser. Hall did seem to be too far behind the receiver on NC’s 4th and 17 play and the NC wide receiver caught the winning TD with Hall ichasing him in coverage. The coaches of course know better than me what went wrong on those two plays, but it was frustrating to watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Eh, don’t know if he is or he isn’t as I haven’t compared them. Diaz did praise Knowles in his last presser. Hall did seemto be too far behind the receiver on NC’s 4th and 17 play and the NC wide receiver caught the winning TD with Hall ichasing him in coverage. The coaches of course know better than me what went wrong on those two plays, but it was frustrating to watch.
When there knowledge equal to runs let me know. Obvious bad call. You make the freshmen QB beat not blitz 3 plays in row. Blake been calling crazy blitzes since game 1. He sucks go get SEC Coordinator not a long time friend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back