Robert Knowles will get the start on Saturday over Gurvan Hall

Yeah Wake Forest is 3-0 after taking out UNC, with the Tar Heels playing again at home. If our **** defense played UP to their talent level instead of down, we win last week’s game. At the very least we’re 1-1. Oh well, time to move forward. Please God let us crush Bethune-Cookman
Or if we make simple field goals but I get your point.

Advertisement
Inside source confirmed this information. I'm really not a fan of this move unless a guy is clearly better and has performed better but pulling the starter role from a young over a average senior doesn't really help you.
Another TROLL with an "inside source" :youre-nuts:

That doesn’t change the fact that they completely bungled that decision despite watching practice for many months. Nor does it change the fact that the decision to start Campbell, arguably, cost us the UF game.

On top of all that replacing Campbell in no way supports the idea that they’re right in playing a guy (Knowles) who was been subpar his whole time here including just last week.

How about this? How about take a guy with Gurvan’s ability and coach him up.

maybe Gurvan is slow on uptake?

Let's discuss fake insiders. Hall leads the team in tackles. I'm done with Canes buying into trolls and piling on kids that are giving their all for this U

Im glad he actually did better. Im hoping he keeps trending up.
Dont forget. Even our boy jimmy Murphy balled out against Bethune

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back