Robert Knowles will get the start on Saturday over Gurvan Hall

Except they then adjusted to that and benched Campbell in Game 2.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here.
That doesn’t change the fact that they completely bungled that decision despite watching practice for many months. Nor does it change the fact that the decision to start Campbell, arguably, cost us the UF game.

On top of all that replacing Campbell in no way supports the idea that they’re right in playing a guy (Knowles) who was been subpar his whole time here including just last week.

How about this? How about take a guy with Gurvan’s ability and coach him up.

Advertisement
That doesn’t change the fact that they completely bungled that decision despite watching practice for many months. Nor does it change the fact that the decision to start Campbell, arguably, cost us the UF game.

On top of all that replacing Campbell in no way supports the idea that they’re right in playing a guy (Knowles) who was been subpar his whole time here including just last week.

How about this? How about take a guy with Gurvan’s ability and coach him up.
It's Bethune Cookman.

Maybe this is the teaching moment - "Yo Gurvan, pull your head out of your **** - just because Smith ****ed off a week before the season started and Bolden can't get eligible, it doesn't mean you're the defacto starter".

Against BCU it will be fine. Gurvan has to step up sooner rather than later.

With Gurvans athletic ability he should of hit the ground running. This is his second year. If hes not ready this is on the staff. If hes at Alabama right now hed prolly be on the thorpe watch list.

Get banda the bartender the **** out my face. Dude cant develop ****.

It's Bethune Cookman.

Maybe this is the teaching moment - "Yo Gurvan, pull your head out of your **** - just because Smith ****ed off a week before the season started and Bolden can't get eligible, it doesn't mean you're the defacto starter".
The teaching moment should be to coach Gurvan up and play Gurvan as much as possible and work through the kinks and build confidence against these ****** teams coming up. You ain’t teaching him **** by benching him for an inferior player.

Rosier part 2. Gets the nod because he's a good hardworking guy. Does everything right off the field. What a joke.
If Jarren actually got meaningful snaps last year. we'd be better off. Hall needs to stay on the field. I'm counting down the days till this program is rid of Bowels.

If Hall was playing well he wouldn’t be benched, like it even matters Knowles is starting against freaking Bethune, if he doesn’t suck next two games against cupcakes Hall will Jen back playing

Advertisement
If our man Robby K has worked his way to playing time, so be it.

Good for him!

LOL you guys never learn do you?

you saw knowles do NOTHING against unc

why do I even bother anymore? Do I just come to this board for entertainment now? Is that what it has come to miami?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he’s replacing Carter that dude sucks. He’s the most unathletic safety I’ve ever seen. Worse than Kacy Rodgers and Highsmith.
I don’t know about that. Pump the brakes. High Smith was horrible. Might be the worst safety to every wear a UM Jersey

Media made Hall sound like Sean Taylor reincarnated in fall camp, now he’s getting benched for Robert ****** Knowles. Miami football in a nutshell.
The media didn’t some fans made it that way. I guarantee this kid can start at most school in ACC and play better. Coaches job is to get the best out of players. Coach Banda and Diaz are friends. He’s not a great coach at all and neither is Blake. Wake Forest just prove that UNC isn’t a real good ball club with less talent. I watch the game and seen guys in position to make great plays. It’s start with coaching

Advertisement
Lol I was thinking the same thing. How in the **** did the coaches think he played well? If playing well is not giving up a touchdown then okay. He still isn’t worthy of playing time. Our safety position is just bad right now.

If he was used as the single high on Bandy’s td, he did give up one.

He played so shallow, it’s kinda hard to tell if it was cover 1 or 0. I thought it was cover one and he was just lost because he just sat there in the middle of the field, never came up to a man and never dropped deep.

Yeah Wake Forest is 3-0 after taking out UNC, with the Tar Heels playing again at home. If our **** defense played UP to their talent level instead of down, we win last week’s game. At the very least we’re 1-1. Oh well, time to move forward. Please God let us crush Bethune-Cookman

Advertisement
Back