Robert Knowles will get the start on Saturday over Gurvan Hall

Im not a fan of the coaches but how is this a bad move? Hall has been a liability
If Hall needed reps to get his mojo back, I would think you couldn't ask for a better opponent. Bethune Cookman is the easiest game on the schedule. If we lose to them with Hall on the field does anything else really matter?

Advertisement
Looks like Saban wasted Chopper fuel to visit Hall at his school lol

Everyone blows that chopper **** out of proportion. He's in a chopper so he can hit more schools not less. Would have been more impressed if Saban visited him on a unicycle.

Maybe, but Hall hasn't made 1 impact play in his first 2 starts as a second year player. He was behind Knowles in 2018, too. The hype around Hall is that he was wanted by Saban and had knock out hits in his highlight film. Shawn Burgess-Becker and Aaron Robinson were 2 other SFL safeties recruited by Saban who transferred out and ain't doing ****.

Hoping Hall becomes a great player for us, but as of now the only thing that he's flashed is a few attempted knock out hits.
Fans delusional. I’m looking at getting my young safety comfortable. He leads your team in tackling playing poorly so imagine this kid getting going

Advertisement
Maybe, but Hall hasn't made 1 impact play in his first 2 starts as a second year player. He was behind Knowles in 2018, too. The hype around Hall is that he was wanted by Saban and had knock out hits in his highlight film. Shawn Burgess-Becker and Aaron Robinson were 2 other SFL safeties recruited by Saban who transferred out and ain't doing ****.

Hoping Hall becomes a great player for us, but as of now the only thing that he's flashed is a few attempted knock out hits.
Leads the team in tackling playing poorly. Imagine having better coaching Banda isn’t very good

Fans delusional. I’m looking at getting my young safety comfortable. He leads your team in tackling playing poorly so imagine this kid getting going
Leading the team in tackles doesn’t mean much because Diaz defense are designed for the safeties to do that. If I’m correct safeties have been the leaders in tackling every year Diaz’s has been here.

Leading the team in tackles doesn’t mean much because Diaz defense are designed for the safeties to do that. If I’m correct safeties have been the leaders in tackling every year Diaz’s has been here.
My point exactly. When have the season ended good with the method of coaching. Safety’s aren’t meant to lead the team in tackling. Fire Banda or Blake. It’s time for the coaches to be accountable and realize the standard instead of every week blaming diff players. No great coaches stands in front of podium without being accountable of doing better job

If true maybe this is a motivational tool kind of like how Reed and Rump were benched after the Penn State goof up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hall been playing like hot 💩. Which is not like Palm Beach County kids! They usually ballout at Da U. I’m all for the switch.

Advertisement
Don’t understand all this sudden Knowles hype. He was terrible against UNC.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. How in the **** did the coaches think he played well? If playing well is not giving up a touchdown then okay. He still isn’t worthy of playing time. Our safety position is just bad right now.

Advertisement
Back