Robert Knowles will get the start on Saturday over Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Y’all do realize Knowles was guarding grass on the td Bandy got burned on right. No receivers nothing. He was in the middle of the field standing there. If he was any kind of safety with any instincts he would have broken up the pass or at least tackled the guy. The freshman qb looked at the receiver the whole play. he was looking right at it the whole time and did jack Sht. Don’t take my word for it watch the play ....it’ll **** u off but good.

hall has been bad so far. he just needs experience tho. that being said, knowles has been fine so far

Advertisement
If it is true I’m ok with it. Gurvan gave up 2 plays at the end of the game that lead to them scoring. He prolly needs a little wake up callz

We're playing Bethune Cookman for God's sake, who gives a fck...

The only reason to even watch this game is just to see the incoming Freshmen get some reps in the game.

I'm just looking forward to seeing Sam Brooks, Jahfari Harvey, Jeremiah Payton, Te'Cory Couch, Keontra Smith, Christian Williams, Jared Harrison-Hunte, Jalar Holley, Jason Blissett & Cam Williams all get snaps.

I'd even like to see Peyton Matocha get in the game in the 4th quarter, even though he probably won't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all do realize Knowles was guarding grass on the td Bandy got burned on right. No receivers nothing. He was in the middle of the field standing there. If he was any kind of safety with any instincts he would have broken up the pass or at least tackled the guy. The freshman qb looked at the receiver the whole play. he was looking right at it the whole time and did jack Sht. Don’t take my word for it watch the play ....it’ll **** u off but good.

I’m convinced. We have the dumbest Fanbase in the world.

Robert did absolutely nothing to deserve a starting spot. Nothing. He basically guarded space for most of the night. He didn’t make a single noticeable play. He never has made a noticeable play. Manny Diaz is giving him props for making routine tackles. How far have we fallen?!

For these coaches to be pointing fingers at members in the secondary (Hall), benching one player for another, after having break down after break down across the board, pretty much tells me Banda is out to lunch.

Newsflash! You don’t need a mediocre senior at safety to protect from having wide receivers running wide open all night. This logic is so dumb and so flawed it’s ridiculous. The entire secondary was on skates.

It’s not a personnel issue. And putting Robert out there against a nobody school won’t confirm anything about Hall. It’s dumb.

still not worse then Knowles at his peak alot of its coaching u will see that but not in this game its bethune

Maybe, but Hall hasn't made 1 impact play in his first 2 starts as a second year player. He was behind Knowles in 2018, too. The hype around Hall is that he was wanted by Saban and had knock out hits in his highlight film. Shawn Burgess-Becker and Aaron Robinson were 2 other SFL safeties recruited by Saban who transferred out and ain't doing ****.

Hoping Hall becomes a great player for us, but as of now the only thing that he's flashed is a few attempted knock out hits.

I’m convinced. We have the dumbest Fanbase in the world.

Robert did absolutely nothing to deserve a starting spot. Nothing. He basically guarded space for most of the night. He didn’t make a single noticeable play. He never has made a noticeable play. Manny Diaz is giving him props for making routine tackles. How far have we fallen?!

For these coaches to be pointing fingers at members in the secondary (Hall), benching one player for another, after having break down after break down across the board, pretty much tells me Banda is out to lunch.

Newsflash! You don’t need a mediocre senior at safety to protect from having wide receivers running wide open all night. This logic is so dumb and so flawed it’s ridiculous. The entire secondary was on skates.

It’s not a personnel issue. And putting Robert out there against a nobody school won’t confirm anything about Hall. It’s dumb.

So why are you crying? If Knowles does well it doesn’t matter cuz it’s BCU, if Hall does well it doesn’t matter cuz it’s BCU

Advertisement
He needs to pick his primary group of DBs and they need to begin working on pre snap communication between each other over these next two games. These guys act like they’re unsure of where to be some plays. The DL pass rush to help our safeties has been virtually non existent which is worth mentioning.

Inside source confirmed this information. I'm really not a fan of this move unless a guy is clearly better and has performed better but pulling the starter role from a young over a average senior doesn't really help you.
Gurvan Hall had a chance to make a play on 4th and 17 and didn't break on the ball...

Advertisement
Back