Robert Knowles: The hidden story of Saturday

People here have dumped on Robert for so long that they can't and won't acknowledge anything positive associated with him no matter what. It's a disgusting reflection of the tumor of our fan base.
never understood the hate for the guy. he is a cane and works hard. anyone that rides this guy on social media is a LOSER. and to his classmates haven't you learned anything about bullying from your parents, teachers and mentors? bullying is horrific even when its a big tough football player.

Advertisement
He was a liability in the past. He is noticeably better this year. Props to him for working through it.
He’s human. Young. Show me one person who was born Einstein-Heisman winner-Hall of famer, all in one, from the time they stepped out from the “Valley of the shadow of death?”

Respect your opinion, but neither are you.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
People here have dumped on Robert for so long that they can't and won't acknowledge anything positive associated with him no matter what. It's a disgusting reflection of the tumor of our fan base.

Go figure. There's a reason why Hurricane football fandom have reputation for being the No. 1 bandwagon, hating fan base in the entire country!:D

And dig this too. I've been a mellow critic of Knowles in the past. But not a hating critic akin to a majority, but not all, Hurricane football fandom. But I've learned from the wayward sin of my past, and will no longer be such a harsh Knowles critic. hUh

never understood the hate for the guy. he is a cane and works hard. anyone that rides this guy on social media is a LOSER. and to his classmates haven't you learned anything about bullying from your parents, teachers and mentors? bullying is horrific even when its a big tough football player.

Some habits are hard to break. And now those habits have become dark vices of the Cane hating degree. hUh

Advertisement
I LOVE to give him a ton of ****, mainly because it's just funny BUT honestly I'm happy for him and anyone who gets to wear that chain.

Last edited:
Criticism was warranted, I've given him plenty. However if he continues to play good I'll give him his fair share of praise also.

Advertisement
Why is 'True Miami 305' not Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Pinecrest, South Miami, Palmetto Bay?
Not that it isn’t but if you’re from Miami you know that the areas that I named are the poorer areas and produce more professional athletics than most states and when they give back, it brings life and hope into those communities and it lets them know there’s a way out ...but if what I typed made you feel some type of way go drink some milk you’ll be ok

It’s on the coaches to find better talent. If you want to complain about his results on the field, it starts and ends with the coaches.

If you trash a hardworking no nonsense kid that plays out of necessity then you’re an *******.

You can't make this sh*t up. People on this site have been trashing him for his on the field play, which has been well-deserved. All it takes is some feel good piece and then everyone is all about this kid.....until he gives up another huge play or TD, which is inevitable. I can't wait to see the reactions on the gameday thread. Schizophrenia at its best.

Advertisement
We don’t have a safety on our roster that has out played Knowles this year. Hall has been a disappointment so far and Carter is too stiff like the J. Carter. Needs to move to linebacker next year.

Advertisement
Back