Rob Chudzinski

We need someone who has had success as a position coach, coordinator, HC, and NFL experience as well. We need the total package here.
If only there was someone who has had success in the NFL level even a coordinator ( 1994 Dallas D #1 total YPG ) , or maybe even get lucky and get someone who has worked miracles in the NFL lol ( Took the BROWNS.... BROWNS... to the playoffs ). That's asking for to much. If you can just get a guy who can evaluate the SFL talent right we should be good (2000--2002 Miami hurricanes) Imagine you can get all that and for a bargain!! I mean the guy would really want to coach here. Let me be realistic for a second here... Just dear god let us get someone with a good bowl record (4-0 all time as Miami HC) and someone who the Miami fan base will embrace to stop the toxic around the program..

I feel bad for Blake. The ideal HC would have these qualities, but wth can he find a guy like that? I mean if he knew who, I bet his *** would fire Golden right now!!! No AD would be that stupid and pass up on an opportunity like that... Such a hire doesn't exist fellas. :monkey-serious:

81444839.jpg

Advertisement
Oh god please dont be true, thats the worse possible hire, they seem all over the place hue, then butch, now chud, seems they are just shooting names out there without giving no thought to it

Easily the best choice.

Chud is Butch Davis.

Guy is a top five offensive mind in football period. He failed in Cleveland but so did Butch. Butch was a coordinator at Miami and then in the NFL. First HC job was at Miami.

Chud has the perfect temperament for the job and would assemble the best staff of any candidate.

You have guys like Mike Sullivan and Kevin Patrick out there just dying to come back. These guys are tremendous coaches and recruiters. Patrick was the recruiting coordinator at USF. Fat Al decided to hire Melvin instead.

We need a ******* football coach. Not another used car salesman.

FIU wouldn't even hire Butch

Its not happening.

We need someone who has had success as a position coach, coordinator, HC, and NFL experience as well. We need the total package here.
If only there was someone who has had success in the NFL level even a coordinator ( 1994 Dallas D #1 total YPG ) , or maybe even get lucky and get someone who has worked miracles in the NFL lol ( Took the BROWNS.... BROWNS... to the playoffs ). That's asking for to much. If you can just get a guy who can evaluate the SFL talent right we should be good (2000--2002 Miami hurricanes) Imagine you can get all that and for a bargain!! I mean the guy would really want to coach here. Let me be realistic for a second here... Just dear god let us get someone with a good bowl record (4-0 all time as Miami HC) and someone who the Miami fan base will embrace to stop the toxic around the program..

I feel bad for Blake. The ideal HC would have these qualities, but wth can he find a guy like that? I mean if he knew who, I bet his *** would fire Golden right now!!! No AD would be that stupid and pass up on an opportunity like that... Such a hire doesn't exist fellas. :monkey-serious:

81444839.jpg

Advertisement
Not 1 coach has fixed Cleveland.
Some people on here said he doesn't like college recruiting.
But I do not see a problem with Chud if they go that route.
We need Al out of the way first

Schiano is probably the most likely hire out of anyone with miami ties tbh

Easily the best choice.

Chud is Butch Davis.

Guy is a top five offensive mind in football period. He failed in Cleveland but so did Butch. Butch was a coordinator at Miami and then in the NFL. First HC job was at Miami.

Chud has the perfect temperament for the job and would assemble the best staff of any candidate.

You have guys like Mike Sullivan and Kevin Patrick out there just dying to come back. These guys are tremendous coaches and recruiters. Patrick was the recruiting coordinator at USF. Fat Al decided to hire Melvin instead.

We need a ****ing football coach. Not another used car salesman.

Lol this reeks of delusional. Lmao at Chud being s top 5 offensive mind in football.

Advertisement
Hue Jackson's resume blows Chud's out of the water, especially considering the season he's currently having as Cincy's playcaller. The only reason the immediate reaction to Chud rumors isn't as negative is because he's a "Miami man," which is complete bulls***.

Would love for someone to try to make the case for Chud without emphasizing that no one else covets him, no buyout would be involved, and he'd likely come cheap because there isn't any competition for his services.

A resounding NO for Hue and Chud

No

There has yet been a single person to justify him as a coaching candidate. I see nothing that makes him stand out.

This. He's supposed to be some sort of offensive savant but can he be a good HBC in college? Huge question. Don't you all recall when he left? He was criticized for having offenses that were too complicated and he wasn't able to recognize that.

Besides, if he gets the job, is he the kind of guy who can go put together a solid staff? Another question mark. Butch, otoh, has shown that he can put pretty darn good staffs together and I'm sure he could attract good coaches to coach alongside him. Dudzinski? I'm not sure.

We have a really stupid fan base.

Oh god please dont be true, thats the worse possible hire, they seem all over the place hue, then butch, now chud, seems they are just shooting names out there without giving no thought to it

Yea they stupid for thinking thats a good hire, THE WORST HIRE, you are like putting lipstick on a pig when you try to hype him up

Advertisement
No

There has yet been a single person to justify him as a coaching candidate. I see nothing that makes him stand out.

This. He's supposed to be some sort of offensive savant but can he be a good HBC in college? Huge question. Don't you all recall when he left? He was criticized for having offenses that were too complicated and he wasn't able to recognize that.

Besides, if he gets the job, is he the kind of guy who can go put together a solid staff? Another question mark. Butch, otoh, has shown that he can put pretty darn good staffs together and I'm sure he could attract good coaches to coach alongside him. Dudzinski? I'm not sure.
The same tweeter mentioned Chud's + Orgeron as part of that rumor. I should also say that I'm trying to be realistic and when I look at this without the thought of Butch in the equation I definitely think that Chud & Orgeron are a serious upgrade over Golden and D'Onofrio.

Last edited:
No

The same tweeter mentioned Chud's + Orgeron as part of that rumor. I should also say that I'm trying to be realistic and when I look at this without the thought of Butch in the equation I definitely think that Chud & Orgeron are a serious upgrade over Golden and D'Onofrio.
We don't want just an upgrade.

Jesus Christ, if we just want to upgrade from golden then go hire the hobo from down the street. If you want to win championships which should be the goal then either get an established coach like Missouris coach, or an up and comer like Herman or Fuente.

What is chud doing now? Does he have a gig?

He's associate head coach at Indy. He was the top candidate for the OC job at San Francisco and a hot name elsewhere, but he chose to accept a one-year deal to possibly replace Pep Hamilton or return to the U.

Chud is just risky to me. So much of his success would depend on his defensive staff choices. I think he'd have Kaaya playing lights out, but everything else would be a question mark.

Advertisement
The rumor from last week was that Hue reached out to Miami with strong interest last year, when he and everyone else assumed there was no way UM's administration would be stupid enough to retain Golden as a dead man walking for Year 5.

So instead of possibly hiring Hue Jackson a year ago -- which would've changed the entire complexion of our current season, landed us a coach who's offensive mind is on full display right now in Cincinnati, and provided an immediate recruiting bump -- we might end up with Chud after throwing away 2015, sabotaging two recruiting classes, and bringing the toxicity surrounding the program to an all-time high.

Hope it was worth it to save a few bucks, UM. F***ing ********.
I'm pretty sure that hue Jackson ship has sailed. Would be funny and tragic if he becomes a head coach in either college or the NFL and does big things. This school is so out of its league it's sad at this point. I expect nothing but the most underwhelming hire possible like a Chud or schiano.

What is chud doing now? Does he have a gig?

He's associate head coach at Indy. He was the top candidate for the OC job at San Francisco and a hot name elsewhere, but he chose to accept a one-year deal to possibly replace Pep Hamilton or return to the U.

Chud is just risky to me. So much of his success would depend on his defensive staff choices. I think he'd have Kaaya playing lights out, but everything else would be a question mark.
Any of the rising stars in the college game on their list. Some nice names out there like Herman, Fuente, Pruitt, Morris. Any chance those guys get called or is the BOT strictly looking for a Miami guy?

Chud is well liked and respected but my sense is that ship may have sailed. Chud would have been a better option if Golden had success and left. As Dmoney said, too risky. My guess is he's in the middle of the Plan B list.

Advertisement
Back