Rob Chudzinski

Advertisement
Chud is the best candidate by far.

Chud is well liked and respected but my sense is that ship may have sailed. Chud would have been a better option if Golden had success and left. As Dmoney said, too risky. My guess is he's in the middle of the Plan B list.

Um...have you seen the job Dorsey has done with Cam Newton?

Dorsey is the perfect fit as OC under a guy like Chud. Chud would call plays but Dorsey would coordinate the offense in practice and meetings. Dorsey played for him and has coached under him. They are 100% on the same page.

and Ken Dorsey as OC

im trynna figure out y people want this

Advertisement
Chad would be better than many believe. He has been OC twice in NFL and had top 10 ranked offenses both times. At Cleveland he had Bobby Hoyer win 3 games in a row and then blow out a knee with no capable backup. He never had a legitimate shot. He was our OC with our best team ever and if he brought in Dorsey would make Kaayaa legitimate atheism an candidate. We could do a LOT worse. I just don't think we are even smart enough to hire him.

Chud, Pagano, Butch, Herman, etc...they're ALL good hires. You don't need to be a genius to succeed here, just need to be a good CEO, hire a competent staff, and close on recruits to fill your needs. We are close to turning this thing to 11 with the right dude in charge.

Advertisement
Thank you Miami Joe.

Chud played for Jimmy and coached under Butch. The guy has spent 10 years in the NFL and is considered an offensive genius. He interviewed for multiple OC jobs last year but is waiting for Miami to become available.

Don't forget he received a 10.5 mil buyout from the Browns and has to give some back if he took another job.

Chad would be better than many believe. He has been OC twice in NFL and had top 10 ranked offenses both times. At Cleveland he had Bobby Hoyer win 3 games in a row and then blow out a knee with no capable backup. He never had a legitimate shot. He was our OC with our best team ever and if he brought in Dorsey would make Kaayaa legitimate atheism an candidate. We could do a LOT worse. I just don't think we are even smart enough to hire him.

Kayaa throws for 4,500 yards and Stacey Coley catches 65 passes for 1,500 yards under Chud guaranteed.

No. Either open the wallet and buyout Chris Petersen's contract at Washington or bring back Butch. No more maybes or up in comers. Proven winners this time. This program has no room for error.

First page, but from what I understand, Petersen isn't going to leave the West Coast. Something to do with his son's health issues, I think? Someone else on here might know the story better than me.

if he brought in Dorsey would make Kaayaa legitimate atheism an candidate

Gotta love that autocorrect lol

Advertisement
Would be an awful hire that makes zero sense.

If UM's goal is to continue giving zero fvcks about winning, this is your guy. A completely ridiculous hire that makes zero sense and would help further build our case as to why the ACC should kick us out.

But that's where you're wrong. It makes perfect sense considering who we are dealing with.

I would love chud. I watched him with the panthers and he knows how to get his playmakers the ball. He runs a innovative offense. We would score alot of points. It would all depend on the dc he hires.

Advertisement
Chud worked with DJ Eloit and has an NFL Rolodex a mile long. He will would find the right DC without much trouble. It would not matter because the offense would be so good.

Advertisement
Back