Rob Chudzinski

Chud put together a very nice staff in Cleveland....

Offensive Coordinator: Norv Turner
Quarterbacks: Norv Turner
Running Backs: John Settle
Wide Receivers: Scott Turner
Tight Ends: Jon Embree
Offensive Line: George Warhop
Offensive Line: Mike Sullivan
Offensive Quality Control: Shane Steichen

Defense

Defensive Coordinator: Ray Horton
Defensive Line: Joe Cullen
Inside Linebackers: Ken Flajole
Outside Linebackers: Brian Baker
Defensive Backs: Louie Cioffi
Assistant Defensive Backs: Bobby Babich
Defensive Quality Control: Daron Roberts

Special Teams: Chris Tabor
Special Teams Assistant: Shawn Mennenga

Strength and Conditioning

Advertisement
Chud would be a disastrous hire and be the final blow.

I'm shocked that we have fans who can't get past the Chud/Schiano/Cristobal line of thinking.

The only "Miami guy" that we should take at this point is Butch. IF we aren't taking Butch, it's time to move on and look at fresh candidates.

My question to the Schiano, Mario and Butch lovers is....

Who the f**k will call the offensive plays?

Don't forget, Coley was Mario's OC at FIU. No thanks.

You are clueless.

I'm shocked that we have fans who can't get past the Chud/Schiano/Cristobal line of thinking.

The only "Miami guy" that we should take at this point is Butch. IF we aren't taking Butch, it's time to move on and look at fresh candidates.

Advertisement
You are clueless.

No. The guy advocating an underwhelming NFL lifer who wouldn't inspire anyone, much less recruits, is the one who is clueless.

Underwhelming at what exactly?

Would be best recruiter we have had since Butch by far.

You are clueless.

No. The guy advocating an underwhelming NFL lifer who wouldn't inspire anyone, much less recruits, is the one who is clueless.

Underwhelming at what exactly?

Would be best recruiter we have had since Butch by far.

You are clueless.

Chud is a great recruiter?! He was a lousy one here and it was widely known that he hated recruiting.

Advertisement
We need butch case closed. Not only is butch a amazing recruiter/talent evaluator, he can put a staff together. Look at all the coaches that made it to the NFL under him.

Advertisement
What is chud doing now? Does he have a gig?

He's associate head coach at Indy. He was the top candidate for the OC job at San Francisco and a hot name elsewhere, but he chose to accept a one-year deal to possibly replace Pep Hamilton or return to the U.

Chud is just risky to me. So much of his success would depend on his defensive staff choices. I think he'd have Kaaya playing lights out, but everything else would be a question mark.

Seeing this post that Chud signed a one-year deal to stay in Indy to possibly return to Miami the following year is pretty concerning. Knowing our admin, they're going to love him as a candidate because he'd presumably come cheap and there's no buyout involved. It isn't like any other school is going to show interest in him.

Chud hasn't coached at the college level in 12 years. Runs a very slow-paced offense. Everything that's been said about him indicates he was an awful recruiter back in the day and hated the process of recruiting. He's a complete unknown as an evaluator of HS talent. And hiring him presumably wouldn't move the needle whatsoever with premier talent from our backyard.

This coaching search is going to be dreadful.

Last edited:
What is chud doing now? Does he have a gig?

He's associate head coach at Indy. He was the top candidate for the OC job at San Francisco and a hot name elsewhere, but he chose to accept a one-year deal to possibly replace Pep Hamilton or return to the U.

Chud is just risky to me. So much of his success would depend on his defensive staff choices. I think he'd have Kaaya playing lights out, but everything else would be a question mark.

Seeing this post that Chud signed a one-year deal to stay in Indy to possibly return to Miami the following year is pretty concerning. Knowing our admin, they're going to love him as a candidate because he'd presumably come cheap and there's no buyout involved. It isn't like any other school is going to show interest in him.

Chud hasn't coached at the college level in 12 years. IIRC, he had fans calling for his head back when he was our OC over a decade ago. Runs a very slow-paced offense. Everything that's been said about him indicates he was an awful recruiter back in the day and hated the process of recruiting. He's a complete unknown as an evaluator of HS talent. And hiring him presumably wouldn't move the needle whatsoever with premier talent from our backyard.

This coaching search is going to be dreadful.

If this info about him being the front runner is true it will be one dreadful coaching search, im hoping this just a way to see how our reaction would to it

Advertisement
My question to the Schiano, Mario and Butch lovers is....

Who the f**k will call the offensive plays?

Don't forget, Coley was Mario's OC at FIU. No thanks.

yoooo u special as *** tho, no ome wants chud but some miami fans. he never been da head guy, no experiments. butch can use him as an o cord im coo ith that but to coach nope, randy looked like a genius with butch

Advertisement
Back