Rip Kobe Bryant

Advertisement
You know the hometown went all out. Die hard Eagle fan, Canes fan.... I'm still in disbelief. Philly's son. Imma miss this man so much. One of Phillyy's most famous people with Grace Kelly and Will Smith.... what a great man, he wanted to show us what it means to be a man in life outside of being famous. That #MAMBAmentality was a Philly mentality of hard work, dedication and being the best person and light you can be to this world.

#eaglecanegang #8 #24 #33

All you have to know about trolling people's death, acting like ********, etc

"after 2 decades of s***posting on the internet and interacting with various levels of normies and nerds, I've found that the people who do this stuff online are usually socially awkward introverts in real life who usually aren't able to make eye contact, stand up straight, and speak in a low soft spoken voice from the throat.

Thus, they have to say this stuff on the internet since this is the only place where they are able to get some spine and actually speak up for once. Gives them a bit of an adrenaline rush.

And due to the lack of social skills, they must say something that is provoking/controversial, else people will ignore their post, just like they get ignored 96.9% of the time in real life"
Or someone might not feel the same way you do and have a different opinion or view on a particular subject matter. When it comes to death. There are no rules as to how someone is supposed to feel
If we're being honest. I'm not so sure message board people are who we think they are. Don't let these cats rent space in your head. I'm pretty sure that if 100% of the people who post on here were to ever get together. 90% of us would be disappointed after the meet.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Appears Sikorsky chopper that crashed in Calabasas a few days ago was not equipped with TAWS.

Strange considering how much money K Bryant (owner/lessee/leasee/whatever) had for such kit.

Yeah because i'm sure Kobe intentionally chose to not pay for a TAWS system, in order to save money. He's definitely the main person to blame in this situation, and not the FAA who received a recommendation from the safety board over a decade ago to make TAWS & black box analytics systems mandatory on all helicopter aircrafts.

The only individuals who believe that horse **** are right wing nut jobs.

Yeah because i'm sure Kobe intentionally chose to not pay for a TAWS system, in order to save money. He's definitely the main person to blame in this situation, and not the FAA who received a recommendation from the safety board over a decade ago to make TAWS & black box analytics systems mandatory on all helicopter aircrafts.

Just curious, who makes you wear seat belts when you drive?

PS..."TAWS System" is redundant.

FFS if you are going to ***** like a girl, get it right on the *****.

Advertisement
It would appear cracks in the K Bryant legacy dam have opened.

Abigail Disney not mincing words or leaving room for interpretation with her salvo.

Shame he leaves behind a terrible complication. Elite athlete-accused rapist (charges dropped)-accused kidnapper (charges dropped)-adulterer (he admitted)-forced to apologize in court w/ civil settlement payment-generous benefactor (many stories)-loving father (many stories)-loving husband (many stories)

My guess is A Disney (and others attacks/statements) aren't going to go away and perhaps even likely gain steam. Like the unrepairable political divide we see today, don't be surprised if larger and larger twitter camps yell and scream at each other over K Bryant.

Also, rumors already swirling of massive #metoo "cancel culture" protest if NBA tried to do something "permanent" in his honor. Places great credibility strainon those supporting K.Bryant while protesting other aspects of society. Camps will pounce at slightest missteps or misstatments.

Goodness. Just tragic for all parties. Tragic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A then this 👇 jack hole only gets suspended from ABC News?

This wasn't some "Florida man bites dog" hum drum story. In his drive for clicks and journo "cred" (I just vomited in my mouth), he KNOWINGLY reported almost an entire family was killed. Not ok when ****tard journos pull this with "anonymous sources" politics, not ok in this case either. Not one bit.

Pandora's box is not only open, it doesn't even have a lid on it.

Is there any wonder why reasonable people no longer have faith in "the news"?

Screenshot_20200130-055650_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please don’t confuse the two. Tom Llamas is a top-shelf reporter and a CIS member.

Not to mention that I heard Chaney was his ace for us as a fellow Belen guy.

Yeah, that was really my bad. I believe Llamas was the anchor during the ABC News special report that ESPN simulcast when this was all breaking and all he did was toss it to Gutman for his report that contained the misinformation about all of Kobe's daughters.

Please send my sincere apologies and an Edible Arrangement to Tom. I'll reimburse you with next month's dues.

Abigail Disney not mincing words or leaving room for interpretation with her salvo.

Shame he leaves behind a terrible complication. Elite athlete-accused rapist (charges dropped)-accused kidnapper (charges dropped)-adulterer (he admitted)-forced to apologize in court w/ civil settlement payment-generous benefactor (many stories)-loving father (many stories)-loving husband (many stories)

My guess is A Disney (and others attacks/statements) aren't going to go away and perhaps even likely gain steam. Like the unrepairable political divide we see today, don't be surprised if larger and larger twitter camps yell and scream at each other over K Bryant.

Also, rumors already swirling of massive #metoo "cancel culture" protest if NBA tried to do something "permanent" in his honor. Places great credibility strainon those supporting K.Bryant while protesting other aspects of society. Camps will pounce at slightest missteps or misstatments.

You also said in this thread the Grammy’s wouldn’t do anything to honor him and the whole show was basically a Kobe tribute.

These things are a drop in the pond.

No one cares.

NBA will definitely do something permanent.

That article is promoting legitimate libelous filth.

Advertisement
Back