Rip Kobe Bryant

You also said in this thread the Grammy’s wouldn’t do anything to honor him and the whole show was basically a Kobe tribute.

These things are a drop in the pond.

No one cares.

NBA will definitely do something permanent.
why does he act like Kobe stole his girl?

Advertisement
You also said in this thread the Grammy’s wouldn’t do anything to honor him and the whole show was basically a Kobe tribute.

No one cares.

A 16 year old kid started a petition to put Kobe as the guy in the official NBA logo. It has over 3 million signatures!

Advertisement

No one cares.

I did. I was wrong. I thought those "woke" #metoo types would win the evening. They did not. However, the artists who did praise him are now starting to come under fire for being "tone deaf".

We shall see.

Advertisement
Upper class? Doctors and lawyers are straight up middle class. That said you are 100% correct. I grew up in a very poor area and most kids wanted to grow up to be rappers, athletes, or kingpins. In more middle class areas, kids grow up wanting to be doctors and lawyers.
While there are a few doctors and lawyers who end up doing extraordinarily well, I am baffled by the general public perception of doctors and lawyers as universally rich.

While the income percentiles are very good (upper 5% in many cases), the income numbers would not blow anyone in the US away. Very solidly middle class, but a long way from 7 figures a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fact...

1580505776508.png

Advertisement
Back