Rip Kobe Bryant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Appeared to be pilot error for the start. Gotta trust your instruments. I learned this playing Steel Talons in the arcade.

The lawsuits against the pilot and Kobe's estate will eventually be an addl damper on this entire story.
Why would there be a lawsuit against Kobe’s estate? He wasn’t flying the copter nor did he own it. He rented it from a liscenced aviation company and was a passenger.

Suing Kobe in this instance would be like suing the person that bought your loved one an airline ticket o. the passenger plane that caused then to perish in a crash

Why would there be a lawsuit against Kobe’s estate? He wasn’t flying the copter nor did he own it. He rented it from a liscenced aviation company and was a passenger.

Suing Kobe in this instance would be like suing the person that bought your loved one an airline ticket o. the passenger plane that caused then to perish in a crash
Lawyers man. They will find a way lol (I am one so trust me). But I don’t see the families doing that though.

But if they did they would have to show that Bryant pushed the pilot to fly in the bad weather. It would be really tough.

Advertisement

Cardinal rule of the “profession” - find the deep pockets, figure out a way to make them liable. Reality or truth are irrelevant. What’s relevant is if you can weave a story out of available information to make deep pockets pay or settle, irrespective of their guilt.

Advertisement
Appeared to be pilot error for the start. Gotta trust your instruments. I learned this playing Steel Talons in the arcade.

The lawsuits against the pilot and Kobe's estate will eventually be an addl damper on this entire story.

this is going to be an interesting legal journey. who owned the helicopter? who entrusted it to or who hired the pilot? If Kobe owned it, I would expect for it to be owned through a company, not him personally. If Kobe or his company owned the helicopter, did the company or Kobe entrust the flying of the helicopter to the apparently negligent pilot. Were there waivers signed by the passengers? Are the waivers legally enforceable in a communist state like California? Lots to decipher here.

Ohhhh, I don't think there should be a lawsuit but I just wouldn't be surprised if there is/are. Others have mentioned some of the paths that attorneys would try navigate to get at the deepest pockets involved and I'd posit that all it would really take is a pre-crash text from a victim saying "It looks foggy but Kobe just said we're good to go."

Hopefully it doesn't go this route. Sometimes surviving family members actually don't look at a payday as some sort of "justice" for their loss.

Advertisement
I read an article today that said the pilot was a 100 feet rise and 12 seconds away from emerging through the clouds with a clear view of the horizon. Instead he panicked and banked sharp left. An expert within the article said when that maneuver is taken with helicopters in similar situations that 80-90% of the time it is a catastrophic outcome.

I'm always a believer in ignoring new data and trusting long term. Of course I've never been a pilot. Seems like many small aircraft crashes are related to split second decisions that didn't need to be made.

Snoop Dog slapped down like a little ***** by Susan Rice.

I don't know what is worse: getting exposed like a ***** or backing down from Susan Rice.

Goodness this **** is funny to watch. He can talk all tough in video about POTUS 45 but get back handed by her.

Funny. Funny. Funny.

And now Rose McGowan beating down Snoop Dog.

Gangster?

More like what a PU$$Y.

What a tool.

Smacked down and running like a *****.

Advertisement
Back