Ride or die with Mario

Ride or die with Mario along with the staff he chooses, whoever that may be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Mario is the perfect hire for head coach at UM, no one better. Anyone who thinks otherwise should see a neurologist.

Advertisement
This is exactly who I thought we were hiring if you honestly thought about it. Mario has his strengths and weaknesses. He can build a program and is a great recruiter,. His weakness has always been as a gameday strategist. Last week will not be the last time, he makes weird decisions but it's what he is.

Advertisement
The data is incomplete. I'm still waiting for Mario's definitive statement that goes something like, "What I'm trying to build here is an offense that looks a lot like the LSU offense of 2019. I don't want to be Georgia, I want to kick their ***, the same way LSU did." After he says that, I'll vote in the poll.
lmfao. This porst above is brought to you by a Manny slurper.

Incomplete regarding Mario but stuck with Mandy till the end!

Seeing as we rode and died with Folden, Radio and Lispy I don’t think we really have much choice.

The one thing about being a Canes fan that I’ve enjoyed is that our success hasn’t been tied to any one particular coach. We’ve seen success with multiple coaches… it’s just Mario’s turn to do it now

I'm just pointing out that in his first season he did worse than Richt did in his previous seasons. Kirby did a great job for Georgia clearly but he went 8-5 his first year with a team Richt probably would've done about the same or better with.

Give Mario more than 3 games. We all know Mario is going to elevate our program by recruiting like crazy. If he tops out around a coach like Richt was at Georgia averaging 10 wins a season when his contract ends we can try to find a Kirby smart. We haven't had anything close to that level of success in a long time and it just seems delusional to be demanding better when its such an improvement from where we are and is where we need to get to before we can improve.
It’s not the same though…Kirby was never a hc before uga. Mario has been and we know what we’re going to get on offense based on his past and who he hired as oc here. If this was his first hc job, most people would still be in wait and see mode on his offense, but he has made it clear what he wants on offense and it’s Stone Age, bud kilmer football.

Advertisement
For shyts and giggles, you should have spelled it poles in #3 just to see who’s paying attention.

Again, 7-5 last year. calling for his head after a game we should've won against a solid SEC opponent is just dumb! I guarantee you thought we would lose that game before the season started. STOP THE BS
I had them and Clemson as losses before the season started if we keeping it real. I expect to win every other game

Following a suggestion from @Boarcane, here's a chance to state your position. Your vote is public, so you'd best expect to hear about it if you choose poorly.
I wanted Mark Stoops and was vocal enough about it to be attacked around here...lol.

That said, our program is finally spending $$ and I want a Cane to bring us back, so I am fine with giving Mario more than enough slack to get the job done or put us back in the conversation on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s the guy y’all just don’t know how cfb works. Some fans expectations are literally not realistic. They think we have mega talent and it boggles my mind bruh. Dude got these dudes playing at a level I didn’t even think was real......and he hasn’t made excuses in the media everything he saying is facts. These are the coaches UM fans hate most the ones that are good. The frauds they protect to the death which is crazy, this got to be the matrix on cis.

Advertisement
Back