Ride or die with Mario

Ride or die with Mario along with the staff he chooses, whoever that may be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr
Peaky Blinders is a awesome series, this dude was the BOMB .

WHATCH IT

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Solid shot brother,

Unless anyone had Shingles they have no idea of the agony.
Until I saw my back and right side I thought I was having a heart attack and was a click away from out patient care emergency.

My doctor offered condolences to me THAT BAD.

GOCANES
I’ve told you before that I got the shots immediately because of your story. That was years ago now wow.

I’ve told you before that I got the shots immediately because of your story. That was years ago now wow.
Me too. I got the first shot pre-covid and was due for the second right after the two week slow the spread business. The pharmacist asked me if I wanted to wait until Covid was gone and said I could go out to 6 months if needed. I got the second shot without regret.

Advertisement
Me too. I got the first shot pre-covid and was due for the second right after the two week slow the spread business. The pharmacist asked me if I wanted to wait until Covid was gone and said I could go out to 6 months if needed. I got the second shot without regret.
Do you remember @GOCANES05 original shingles story? It was probably back in 2019 that he told it, maybe 2018. I literally set an appointment at the CVS mini-clinic and got the first of 2.

Do you remember @GOCANES05 original shingles story? It was probably back in 2019 that he told it, maybe 2018. I literally set an appointment at the CVS mini-clinic and got the first of 2.
It was 100% because of his story.

The 2019 original thread.

The 2020 post that reminded me to get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I voted for Mario is the guy but would like him to improve his game day coaching skills which are anemic. Certainly gives me memories of Randy. He could learn a few lessons from coach Mike McDaniel from the Dolphins. He should much more aggressive and play to win and not lose.

3 games. Anyone that quits on this team after 3 games is not a true Canes fan. Dont let the door hit you on the back of the head on you way out. This is a multi-year effort, clams.

Advertisement
Back